Thread: FXO Port Issues

Very frequently, atleast once every other day, the FXO line always seems that it is on hook. When I call the number from the outside to the number it would be busy. If I unplug the FXO line from the Epygi Quadro 4x and on to a regular phone, then it would ring.

If I restart the Quadro, thenit would be fine until the next occurrence.

I experience the same thing ever since upgading my 2X to 4.04. This is very frustrating. [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]

I had a feeling it was related to the upgrade and I was hoping that others have experienced this so that new update could be provided.

We were experiencing a similar issue on our Quadro 4x, but have managed to resolve it now by doing the following:
    - Upload an older firmware (3.1.31)
    - Reset unit to factory defaults.
    - Upgrade to 4.0.4 firmware.

We have now been running on version 4 firmware for more than 2 weeks without any lock ups or reboots.

Administrator

Folks:

If you don't mind please post a trouble ticket to our TSS staff in AM. They will take a look and reply. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mario

Hello,

I'm agree with Mario, please submit a ticket into our TSS through the web and we will be happy to help you. This would be most efficient way of solving such issue.

Thanks,
    Souren

Followed threebit suggestion with the downgrade and upgrade. The only thing I did different was to backup the configs and restore the configs so that all the recordings, rules, etc, were intact after the whole process. I will wait for a couple days before I call in. What is the number to call for TSS? I do not believe that was posted, but I also have not looked through the whole site. TIA.

hoping an updated firmware gets posted soon. epygi is now aware of this issue. suggestion from threebit might only work on 4X. iwas mistaken and mine is actually a 2X. i was thinking 4X because of the 4 IP lines enabled by the 4.0.4 upgrade.

Thread Information