Thread: Suggestions for login screen

Default Suggestions for login screen

Hi all. Whit the explosion of the mobile Internet on PPC ans smartphone, we change all mobile phone of our technician with Windows Mobil PPC phone. But whit this very amazing tool we can't access to menu and sub menu of the Quadro GUI. If I change the GUI theme to Plain I have access to all of configuration. But when we work from a regular computer we like to use the Dynamo theme.

It's possible to add the choice between PLAIN and DYNAMO theme on the login page. If possible you make me very happy and more productive on the road.

Thanks

Quadro Architect

Truly saying, that was the way it was implemented at the beginning (probably in 2.2 or 2.3 versions...). But we removed that not to overload the login screen with typically unneeded information. Probably we can consider adding an option to either choose the theme as it is today or leave the choice to the login screen, so everybody will decide for himself whether he wants to see that choice on the login screen or not...

I'll add this request to our wish list for 5.1. If it turns out to be an easy task, maybe we can include that in 5.0 too.

Quadro Architect

Update: this capability is going to be included into the next release of 5.0 (5.0.x, x>=15).

Quadro Architect

Update: the 5.0.16 version with this feature included will be published next week. You will have an option on the regional.cgi (typically is called from "System Configuration Wizard"), called "Choose Theme on Login".

Best regards,
    DVR

Thread Information