Thread: welcome message

Default welcome message

Hello,

I want to play a welcome message (to inform for our office close) before it rings to the reception (ext 113).

I changed the ISDN MSN redirection to 00 (instead of 113) and then on auto-attendant (00) I uploaded a welcome message I checked [x] Enabled redirection on timeout, I set 1 reccuring/attendant prompt and then Call to PBX 113.

Everything seems to work fine but after my welcome message there is an english message "If you know your party extension please..." ... then a small delay and then it rings.

How can I remove this english message?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prozero View Post
    Hello,

I want to play a welcome message (to inform for our office close) before it rings to the reception (ext 113).

I changed the ISDN MSN redirection to 00 (instead of 113) and then on auto-attendant (00) I uploaded a welcome message I checked [x] Enabled redirection on timeout, I set 1 reccuring/attendant prompt and then Call to PBX 113.

Everything seems to work fine but after my welcome message there is an english message "If you know your party extension please..." ... then a small delay and then it rings.

How can I remove this english message?

Thanks
    Instead of uploading your message into the "Enable Welcome Message" uncheck that and upload the audio to "Upload new Recurring Attendant Prompt"

Then you will have the 1 and only 1 audio file played.

Regards

Kevin

Thread Information