Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update SW and Documentation of QUADRO

Default Update SW and Documentation of QUADRO

Please, in new website I can no find the link to the update software and documents of QUADRO Equipments. After my login I have "View Tickets", "News" and "Forum-Online Discussion Tool" only.
    I have not menu "Downloads", "Knowledgebase" and "Submit a Ticket".
    Thanks for your response.

Hello,

Please send me(PM) your registration e-mail and I'll check your account.
    I've also checked your current account and now you should be able to see download section.

For all end-customers with similar problem: you will have access to download area once you entered valid serial number during account registration on support portal.

Thanks,
    Souren

hello, same problem here! i will send you a pm

regards

EDIT: works now, tks Souren
    Last edited by redlinesp; 05-29-2008 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Work

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Souren View Post
    Hello,

Please send me(PM) your registration e-mail and I'll check your account.
    I've also checked your current account and now you should be able to see download section.

For all end-customers with similar problem: you will have access to download area once you entered valid serial number during account registration on support portal.

Thanks,
    Souren
    I have 8 deployed devices and I was scheduled to update them tonight. I am dead in the water. I need my access back. This web site upgrade was poorly planned. I can't run all over south texas collecting serial numbers to "register a valid serial number". Why would your firmware be so guarded? It's not like it'll run on anything else. We are ABP P3 partners. This is unacceptable. Do you all know when the techs get to work on phone systems? At night! So wouldn't it make sense to have your support staffed at night?

Hello,

I'm really sorry for inconvenience but let me explain and then assist you.

As for resellers there is no need to enter serial numbers for each Quadro unit. In fact you don't enter any serial number and will have access to submit tickets, to download area and all other resources. Basically you can have single account and use it from anywhere during your installation to access support site.

Only end-customers need to enter serial number during account registration to gain access to download area.

I've upgraded your account to Reseller, so you should be fine now.
    Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Regards,
    Souren

Quote Originally Posted by dconner View Post
    I have 8 deployed devices and I was scheduled to update them tonight. I am dead in the water. I need my access back. This web site upgrade was poorly planned. I can't run all over south texas collecting serial numbers to "register a valid serial number". Why would your firmware be so guarded? It's not like it'll run on anything else. We are ABP P3 partners. This is unacceptable. Do you all know when the techs get to work on phone systems? At night! So wouldn't it make sense to have your support staffed at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Souren View Post
    Hello,

I'm really sorry for inconvenience but let me explain and then assist you.

As for resellers there is no need to enter serial numbers for each Quadro unit. In fact you don't enter any serial number and will have access to submit tickets, to download area and all other resources. Basically you can have single account and use it from anywhere during your installation to access support site.

Only end-customers need to enter serial number during account registration to gain access to download area.

I've upgraded your account to Reseller, so you should be fine now.
    Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Regards,
    Souren
    Thank you, I was able to get the updates and update our site. I apoligize for the rather pointed post, it was a long day.

Hi Souren,

Can you have a look to my account, I have the same problem, I didn't see the download page.

Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by pmesinfo View Post
    Hi Souren,

Can you have a look to my account, I have the same problem, I didn't see the download page.

Pierre
    Should be fine now.

Hi Souren,

Please, could you see my account? I have the same problem above!!!

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by ciasulamericana View Post
    Hi Souren,

Please, could you see my account? I have the same problem above!!!

Thank you!!
    Should be good now.

Thread Information