Thread: Call Routing table and external forwarding

Default Call Routing table and external forwarding

In the call routing table I configured a call forward in a certain time frame, to route the call coming to a specific sip-account to a mobile phone.

The forwarding pattern seems to work.
    Unsuccesfull Calls log:
    11-Apr-2008 10:50:06 "040xx" <040xxx@sip.pepphone.de>(32/CR) 0175xxx@sip.pepphone.de:5060 "Request Rejected"

11-Apr-2008 10:26:42 "040xxx" <040xxx@sip.pepphone.de>(system/CR) 0175xxx@sip.pepphone.de:5060 "Request Rejected"

... those two calls would normaly be routed to a virtual extension, which rings multiple extensions. In the two cases above it gets redirected to the mobile number via my sip-provider. I just tried it with the option User Extension Setting on Page2 enabled and once without that.

The mobile never rings, normally I just get silence, but after I enabled "Fail Reason: Any" I will always get the normal virtual extension and the the voice box, as I have anothe call routing entry for this sip-account.

Successfull Outgoing calls:
    11-Apr-2008 10:50:27 0 sec "040xxx" <040xxx@sip.pepphone.de> "738908" 33 call forwarded

Any idea why the request gets rejected. I don't use any different settings than in the outgoing call routing entries. Same sip-server works fine for all outgoing calls.

If I change the setup to route the incoming calls to a "new" virtual extension that has unconditional forwarding to the mobile number via sip enabled, it works but I loose the original incoming caller id.

It's hard to say what is the exact problem on your Quadro, but probably there is a configuration issue. To understand the problem we need to examine Quadro systemlogs. You can turn to our Technical Support or send the logs to me directly.
    The TSS ticket logging procedure is the following. If you are an Epygi Distributor/Reseller, then you can open a TSS ticket from Channel Portal Login in our website. There must be a special link for TSS tickets submitting. If you are an End-User, then you'll not have that link on login, but you can ask you Distributor/Reseller to open a ticket on your behalf. You need to describe the problematic situation and the call path (caller/called numbers).
    Quadro logs can be downloaded from "System -> Diagnostics -> Show System Logs -> System Logs Settings" page by pressing "Download all logs" button. "Enable Developer Logging" must be enabled. Just reproduce the problem, then download the system logs.

Thread Information