Thread: 3pCC and Integration

Default 3pCC and Integration

Well, I have bugged the living daylights out of a database integrator developer ( not really just sounds good ).

They provide screen pops from the telephone system and pulls the customer data from the database after retreiving the CLI information.

The same company writes TAPI interfaces for most of the branded hard wired telephone systems that are manufactured in the world and tightly integrates them with CRM database engines like Goldmine, Maximizer, Act to name a few.

http://www.goldmine.com

http://www.maximizer.com

http://www.act.com

CRM CTI Integrations that the developer provides - and others on request.

• Microsoft Dynamics CRM
    • GoldMine
    • ACT!
    • SalesLogix
    • Maximizer
    • Outlook
    • Access
    Features
    • All Telephony controls from your desktop
    • Click to Dial
    • Screen Pop on incoming call
    • Database & CRM integration
    • Log history to your CRM
    • Review staff and colleagues status with ‘presence’ management
    • Manage your calls with speed dials, re-dial, missed call and received call lists
    • Optional - Add voice recording
    • Optional - Integrated Reporting, Analysis and Billing with The Software Client Full screen/toolbar control
    • The Software Client is modular - from personal tool to Business Communications or Call Centre agent module
    • The Software Client becomes the log-in, break-out manager, wall board and completion and account code entry point
    • Log-in for inbound queue management
    • Log-in to join a Tele-Marketing Campaign
    They should have a time line for the itnerface next week and I will post the information here as to when it will be ready. I am unsure as to how much the interface will cost but it is being developed with the 3PCC software from Epygi in mind and means that all of the Epygi systems will be supported with this interface.

Regards

Kevin

Great news, Kevin !!! Is there anything that we can help with ? I think a lot of Quadro users will be interested in using this. Keep us informed about progess.

Kevin,

Are they writing hard coded interaction to each app or a generic tapi driver for Quadro? That is what I really want to see. It should be hard for someone to write a TAPI TSP to talk to the Quadro via 3pcc

The API will interface to some of the major CRM packages and will be able to have the CRM interface altered to mary up with other CRM packages to ensure the maximum exposure and audience.

The API will sit between the Epygi ( any variant ) and the CRM.

the CRM's targetted should include Microsofts CRM, Maximiser, Goldmine versions of ACT etc... these are but a few of them, like i said before the interaction between the database CRM and the Epygi will be by a suite of software tools that enable to user to make, take, hold and transfer calls, interrogate queues, see extension activity and a load more features that will interact with the Epygi ( or are in the pipeline ) ....

3PCC may need some fine tuning from the Epygi side... but testing of the API interface has already begun and is in its infancy but I should be able to release more information which will be the release of the API interface via normal Epygi channels.

Regards

Kevin

Are they thinking of also writing a generic tapi driver that uses 3pcc? That would be great, as it would then work with any tapi enabled application.

Ok.. it looks like that Cytrack for what ever reason will not continue to develop this into a workable system with the Epygi 3PCC.

Throw in a few expleitives.... #$%@

Oh well ... I have tried, Alloy have tried... my Customers have tried, but Cytrack do not want to change what they are doing and require a TAPI interface on the telephone system to talk with and not 3PCC/TAPI via a software client running on the customers PC's and the telephone.

Ho hum...

Oh well at least I can lead new customers to Sales Force or something that Epygi might create to talk with databases like Goldmine/ACT/Maximiser/Microsft CRM in the near future.

Regards,

Kevin

Has there been any further development? I have a customer asking about integration to Microsoft CRM - they would need a Q32X from a user perspective, with call center features (ACD) activated.

Thankls

Thread Information