Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: record conversation

Default record conversation

Hie,

one of customer wish to record conversations.

Can you help me as to do ?

Thanks

Hi, if you want to record all the calls on Quadro then it is not possible currently. You can use Call Recording devices with Quadro such as TelRex or RedBox, but there are some limitations on call recording as well. In case if you use Snom320/360/370 phones, there is a way to configure that particular phone to record the calls into Quadro mailbox. Let me know, if you need more information regarding these options.

I dont't want to record all conversations. Into QCM,we can use record function but we could use a feature code pour record one conversation.

Possible yes or no.

I don't really understand what you've wrote Using QCM you can record the call received on QCM only. Can you describe a little of your Quadro configuration and what calls exactly you want to record ?

sorry for my english.

I use QUADRO 2X with AASTRA 55i. My customer is a journalist who's want to record this conversation.

I search solution for it. Can you help me ?

Thanks

Hi, I have to repeate one of my previous comments then To record a calls on Aastra55i you can use Call Recording devices such as TelRex or RedBox, configuring them on Quadro's LAN side.
    On Snom320/360/370 phones there is a way to configure that particular phone to record the calls into the Quadro mailbox and we have application note on how to configure and use it. If your customer can move on some of the mentioned above phones, if you have other customers using these phones and they are interested in call recording either, then I'll send you that application note.

aramk,

Can you provide link to how to set this up for the SNOM360. I am interested in this feature and have seen nothing in SNOM or epygi documentation

I believe there should be an application note somewhere in Download section regarding recording function setup on Snom phones. Please ask Epygi Technical Support, as I'm no longer with Epygi, or maybe one of Forum members will answer you here.

I am obviously not looking in the right place, Where is the download section ?
    The site map does not indicate where it is?

anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by timmeah View Post
    I am obviously not looking in the right place, Where is the download section ?
    The site map does not indicate where it is?

anyone?
    If you do not have access to that section request the note from your reseller / distributor.

When you log in using the "Got Epygi? Log in" of the main www.epygi.com webpage, you should have access to the Knowledgebase section it will be the 2nd icon down. If not register your Epygi and then browse through and I believe it is the top most article in the miscellaneous section.

Regards

Kevin Scott

Thread Information