Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call accounting software

Have had the Epygi 16x in at work now for a week.. and very impressed so far..

I've spent ages looking, but am wondering if there's a good call accounting software package that is compatible with the Epygi.

My only real requirements are to be able to run a report and specify a date range, display calls by extension in and out.. sort by longest calls.. and show calls by incoming caller.. so nothing to taxing.. Can anyone recommend anything? thanks

Seek the Radius way of billing and it will assist you in your endeavours....
    Alternatively, log in and do a download of the information each day

Regards

Kevin

In our WEB, under "Downolads" sectionthere is a "Working with Radius" part, were you can find a documents on how to configure and use Quadro as a Radius client. If you'll have some difficulty in configuring and using it, turn to Epygi Technical Support or write about it in this forum.

Hi, cheers for the reply, but what I meaning was some software that can interpret the data that comes out from the epygi to the radius.. eg so the office girls can run a report by user etc etc..something nice and user friendly

You could import the data into Excel perhaps and get it to filter the reports by extension or called number perhaps...

Regards,

Kevin

hrant221

Also, if you need to build reports for small office and don't like the hassle with installing Radius server then you could try the SubCDRs sample program from "Call Control Pack" (3pcc sample programs' pack). SubCDRs running on PC will collect the CDR data in real time and store in the file in tab delimited text format. You can import that file into MS Excel and write a simple script that will build the report you need.

Hi All,

I am also looking for an application to connect to Epygi through 3pcc to extract CDR data into a good management reporting software or spreadsheet just to track in real time in and out calls by each extension and duration

I also don't want to go to the hassles of running a radius server or something like that .

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a program someone has created or sells?

regards,

Shaun

echo of Shaun's request

Is there a straightforward way to enable a customer to enter an account code b4, during, or after a call which will then appear in "successful call" records of the extension or better yet to collect all the calls belonging to the account code and print them in a report? An further enhancement would be to be able to also price the calls in an account code report.

regards,

Ron

Smile Accounting Package

Hi guys our company is about to build a webbased / radius accounting package for the Quadro PBX, we have developed a number of tools for the Quadro already which we will soon be making public at quadrotools.com

Some other products that might be of interest

A management tool for deploying the quadro pbx quickly with a large number of extensions - finished
    A tool for doing scheduled reboots of quadro pbx - finished

A tool for creating vxml scripts - under development
    A windows based MSN like application for watching extension - scheduled

cheers

hi There,

That sounds great, i'm very interested in the tools you've been creating please let me know when the site is up for public download, management tool sounds great for large installs would like to get my hands on it

Regards,

Shaun

Thread Information