Thread: 2 ip line, 1 to attendent, 1 to fax

Hi,
    I have 2 IP lines on 1 VoIP Carrier.
    xxx-xxx-5551 and xxx-xxx-5552.
    Can make all call to xxx-xxx-5552 redirect to ext 11?
    Because wend people send fax to 5552, they ear Attendant message, and cancel fax.
    I explain hers to don’t cancel fax, they redirect automatiquely redirect to fax.

sorry for my english [img]smileys/smiley9.gif[/img]

How's your Quadroconfigured with your ITSP ? Are the numbers xxx-xxx-5551 and xxx-xxx-5552 registerd on different extensions, or theyare the DIDnumbers of one ITSP account andyou used a VoIP Carrier Wizard to configure the Quadro to work with your ITSP ?Edited by: aramk

2 number on one itsp account

You can edit ext.11 sip username and set sip username as xxxxxx5552 or
    you can create a new virtual extension and define xxxxxx5552 as a sip username. Then enable unconditional call forwarding to forward calls to ext.11.

Note: Not register ext.11 or new created virtual extension on sip server. You can even not fill sip server's field on that extension.Edited by: artak

ARTAK
    How can do enable unconditional call forwarding to forward calls to ext.11.???

Click on the new created virtual extension on the "Extensions Management" page, then openthe "Supplementary Services -> CallerID Based Services" page. Click on "Any Address" link and choose "Unconditional Call Forwarding" tab. Press "Add" and fill in "Call type: PBX", "Forward to: 11". Press Save. Check "Enable Service" and save.

Thread Information