Thread: How to customize Extension settings?

Hi,

Does someone know a way to customize the Extension settings -hidden pages, Legible Configuration File, even in programming. The idea is to give the user an interface with only few features, depending on his level. E.g. Access to VoiceMail box, activate a send voice messages to an e-mail address, View call statistics and activate Unconditional Call Forwarding to a number with checkboxes and input fields. Something really simple for the end user.

To Epygi, do you have a documentation or an API to access in programming directly to the web server's Quadro to build a new end-user interface.

The actual extension settings interface, is to complicated to use for an end-user especially the voice mails settings and the CID based services.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Regards.

Pascal.

Quote Originally Posted by pcavantage
    The idea is to give the user an interface with only few features, depending on his level. E.g. Access to VoiceMail box, activate a send voice messages to an e-mail address, View call statistics and activate Unconditional Call Forwarding to a number with checkboxes and input fields. Something really simple for the end user.

On the Quadro beside the Admin login there is also user login, so every extension can login to the Quadro with their extension's Username/Password and have access only to theuser specific pages mentioned by you. Also, you can deny access to other pages for any user from the "System -> User Rights Managemant -> Roles" page.

Hi Aramk,

I know it.

The fact is the access you spoke about, the user access,is not efficient for an end-user, it's too complicated withtoo many functionalities, some are not understandable for an end-user

The customers need something simple and "light" with only basic features like the example from my previous post.

So, if you know how to build a customize form with selected functionalities to replace the default one?

Pascal.Edited by: pcavantage

Quadro Architect

Hello Pascal,

for now the only way to do this (to write a custom interface to Quadro) is using the Legible Configuration mechanism. You can write your own Windows/Linux/MAC/etc GUI, which will generate a file in legible format, then send that to Quadro (connect as an HTTP client and upload that to the appropriate WEB-page). As far as I know something like that is done by Mattew (called "threebit" here [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]).

Best regards,

DVR

P.S. Maybe later we will add another ways to change the config too (for example by the same interface as 3PCC is using).Edited by: davrays

Thread Information