Thread: Enable Voicemail Phone code

Default Enable Voicemail Phone code

Hi everyones, i would like to know if is possible to activate/deactivate the Voicemail by a phone code.
    When i dial *0 i enter the VM .. but my goal is written above .. the possibility to turn on/off the VM by code.
    Thanks in advance.

Marco.

Hi Marco

No Epygi QX doesn't have such option . In order to Enable/Disable Voicemail you have to login QX gui , then navigate to "Extensions#" admin settings page , then from "Voice Mailbox Settings" page Enable/Disable Voicemail and press "Save" button.

Thanks,
    Tigran

Quote Originally Posted by Tigran_Gagiyan View Post
    Hi Marco

No Epygi QX doesn't have such option . In order to Enable/Disable Voicemail you have to login QX gui , then navigate to "Extensions#" admin settings page , then from "Voice Mailbox Settings" page Enable/Disable Voicemail and press "Save" button.

Thanks,
    Tigran
    ok thanks Tigran .. i don't want switch from admin every days .. there is a way to activate VM by hour .. e.g. VM activated from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. ?

Hi Marco

Yes it is possible.
    You can navigate to ext# "Caller ID Services" page and activate "No Answer Call Forwarding" on that ext# then click on "Add" button and select "External Party:Call Type:" to Auto 2500(for example) and press save.

After that you can navigate to "Telephony"-->"Schedules" page and create a schedule.

Then you can navigate to "Telephony" --> "Call Routing Table" page and create call routing rule(2500),with "Destination Number Pattern:" 2500 , Number of Discarded Symbols: 4 and Prefix: 104(you extension number) , Call Type:PBX-Voicemail , also enable "Date / Time Settings" checkbox and apply schedule on that call routing rule.
    You can also dial *86 + Schedule ID to enable/disable your schedule.

Thanks,
    Tigran

Hi Tigran, i'm very happy to know that's a way to obtain the goal but .. i have an Epygi Quadro IPBX 16X and this section is little different

Quote Originally Posted by Tigran_Gagiyan View Post
    You can navigate to ext# "Caller ID Services" page and activate "No Answer Call Forwarding" on that ext# then click on "Add" button and select "External Party:Call Type:" to Auto 2500(for example) and press save.
    I just navigate to ext39 and under supplementary services i found "No Answer Call Forwarding" .. but when i click to add i can select only "Call type" Auto/PSTN/SIP/PBX and fill the blank module "Forward to".
    I don't see nothing like External Party:Call Type ..
    Another question .. what's 2500?

Sorry for my poor knowledge.

Hi

If you use Epygi Quadro device you can do the following in order to enable/disable VM service on your ip phone.

1) Please login Quadro gui , navigate to "Users"-->"Extensions Management" page , click on your extension# , then go to "Supplementary Services"-->"Caller ID Based Services" page.

2)Click on "No Answer Call Forwardin" link , activate "Enable Service" checkbox and press "Save" button.
    Then click on "Add" button and from "Forwarding List - Add Entry" page have to set "Call Type" option to Auto.
    In "Forward To" field you have to enter the routing rule that has to handle not answered calls (2500 was just an example of call routing rule) then press "Save".

After this step we have to create call routing rule that has to handle not answered calls.

3)Please navigate to "Telephony" -->"Call Routing" -->"Call Routing Table" page and click on "Add" button in "Destination Number Pattern:" you have to enter the number that you entered in "Forward To" field on step 2 (in our example it was 2500). In "Number of Discarded Symbols": field enter 4 , and in "Prefix" field enter your extension number.
    Then from "Destination Type:" drop down list choose "PBX-Voicemail". Then on the same page in "Enabler Key:" field enter 1 and "Disabler Key:" field enter 2 (This digits is also an example you can enter any digits you want). Then click on "Next" and finish "Call Routing Wizard".

4)Then you can dial from your extension *77 and will be asked to enter activation key(1 is to activate call routing rule and 2 to deactivate call touring rule).
    If call routing rule that we created is activated , not answered calls will be redirected to extension# voicemail. If call routing rule is not activated not answered calls will be dropped.

Also you can open an account at http://support.epygi.com/ , register your Epygi device serial number on your account and after that you will have an access to all Epygi devices manuals.

Thanks,
    Tigran

Thread Information