Thread: SMS Messages

I want my users to be notified by a text message on their cellphones whenever they get a voicemail.

Looks like that is done by using SMS.

When trying to enable the SMS servvice, the Quadro asked me for a number of parameters that I have no clue how to answer.

Any help?

Edited by: nortex

Quote Originally Posted by nortex

I want my users to be notified by a text message on their cellphones whenever they get a voicemail.

Looks like that is done by using SMS.

When trying to enable the SMS servvice, the Quadro asked me for a number of parameters that I have no clue how to answer.

Any help?
    Hello,

First of all you have to find SMS gateway for you if you are not going to use Clickatell service. Once you select your SMS gateway you should ask from them the way sms messages should be sent. In online help of SMS settings it's very well documented how to use it. Once you get proper information from SMS gateway and still have difficulties let me know I'll try to help you.

Regards,
    Souren

Hii Souren

Thanks for the suggestion this is nice technology to use for promotion and increase our product sale. this is one of the Top 5 Bulk SMS Service Provider in India to send sms.

Thread Information