Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call Queue Script

Hi

I have tried the long ringtone. Unfortunately the Welcome message plays the whole message even if an extension becomes available whilst it is playing, this is why i used a 0.5sec of blank as the Welcome message but then faced the issue of the gap between messages. The call queue message however stops playing as soon as an extension is available.

If there is no way of removing the gap is there any way that only the call queue message could be used, i.e no Welcome message and no gap?

or

Could the Welcome message have the same behaviour as the Call queue message?

Many thanks

Andy

Sorry Andy, I forgot that the Welcome message behaviour is different on 4.1.33.It is changed now, and it will be reflected in near GA release. The call will leave the queue, when the welcome message is actually playing but the phone is already free, and will go out of queue to ring the destination phone(s). I think by this the problem will be covered fully.

Hi

Thank you very much, this will resolve the issue i am sure.

Do you have any ideas when the firmware will be available? Any chance of this afternoon [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

Your help has been much apprecriated.

Andy

Andy, the nextcandidate firmware for GAis already under testing in our lab. If everything will be fine,then hopefully it will be released during these 2 weeks.

Great, look forward to it.

Hi

Do you have any ideas when the latest firmware will be ready? I am able to beta if that helps.

Thanks

Most likely at the end of this month. I'll check the possibility to give you a beta-image, but the usage of it will be at your own risk.

Hi

Ok, a beta would be great if thats possible, i will test on my Quadro.

The GA releasewill be available in these few days. Anyway, I'll try to pass the beta image through Matt.

Thread Information