Thread: Partition Quadro or QX

Default Partition Quadro or QX

Here is the scenario with two co-located entities who wish to share a Quadro or QX.

Two companies have decided to share office space for a limited amount of time. Since the place is already cabled and furnished, they wish to share a Quadro or QX until one of them moves out.

One of the companies had done so in the past, with a third company at another location, so they claim it is possible. As far as I understand it's possible with a single shared admin. But their IT staff demands separate admin accounts.

• Is there a way that two or more admin accounts can be created to manage a Quadro or QX ?
    • Ideally the admin accounts, will not have visibility at each others' SIP trunks, extensions, IVRs, etc ?

The two admins will have to agree on numbering their extensions in such a way to avoid numbering conflicts.

Thanks for your help.

Dear Tilefono,

Currently, we don't support multiple admin accounts.
    The only thing I could suggest you, to grant some access and features for localadmin. You need to login as admin and configure it from System->User Rights Management page.

Regards,
    LevonD

Dear Levon,

If I understand this properly, there can only be a single Admin and a single LocalAdmin. There is no way currently to add a second LocalAdmin.

But even if we could, there would be no point, since each localadmin can either see certain CGIs or not.

Is there a way, for two localadmins to be able to look at all the same CGIs but at different config / data sets for two or more different entities?

Thanks a lot for your suggestion and help.

Dear Tilefono,

Yes, you are right currently we have only a single Admin and a single LocalAdmin. There is no way to add second localAdmin.

Thanks,
    LevonD

Thread Information