****"Let me tell you ...... captain, first of all if a man, you know what men do, boy?"
****Wood does not know how to answer the question of land Keane, a man ...... not that physiologically speaking to do that thing with the following? His lower his head.
****'Man', in this world there are two OVA has numerous places sissy and a coward, they are not 'man' truly 'man' is what? Is always the highest requirements on their own, brave, strong, optimistic, cheerful, confident, and who know a little humility, they can infect their side of people, they can become role models, they can not let countless hairy below ground kid aspires to become they did to people in my opinion,nfl jerseys from china? is such a man, is perfect, I can not find any problems, like me, people will willingly proudly serving him, listen to him in words, you want to strive to become of people like him . "
****Keane in words echoed in the bathroom.
****"So the captain must first own a man, if not, we must strive to allow themselves to be men, to allow themselves to be an example for all, if only to help them solve problems is not enough, in the court and opponents who will fight." Base Well clenched fist, "but not the hard fist person can become captain dare you think I rely on others to fight and did not become Manchester United captain to do? role model and patron is not a meaning, which will only make you land men dependent on you, coward or a coward, a little change at all, while the former is to make them want to be you would want those cowards, those who want to strive to become a sissy man. the only one who is a man nfl football jerseys?of no use, a tiger led to a flock of sheep in any case can not beat a tiger to a group led by Tiger you understand the meaning of it? "
****Wood nodded.
****"You are very lucky. Lad. Than some of that time I was lucky, because now you do not need to go through the move to get what the big clubs where the glory of money and you have a great way coach, there is a group of very good to his teammates. Albertini that Italians are a very good captain, but he will one day old. would retire, will leave you and your team. At that time you need to become a captain, you want to lead you to the players. dozens that time Lights Bookstore exclusive pairs of eyes are watching you starting to play the hand ...... not. thousands of pairs of eyes are watching you,nfl jerseys cheap? because you are Nottingham Forest captain, and you represent this team, you shoulder the expectations of all of them and responsibilities, you have to be their role model, you have a way to lead them to victory. pressure? withstand the pressure of people is not a man, nor with made captain for cowards, the captain's armband will be overwhelmed by them to the last straw, and for really men, it's just that they should be doing to the beginning of things. "
****Perhaps uniquely bathroom environment due. Keane to every word sounds are magnified several times, not just stirring the Wood to the eardrum, also impact on him in the heart.
****"You play no goal? You feel confused? Do you worry about bad captain? Tired when you have to face the captain after all?nfl jerseys from china? Do you think as long as they usually focus on the skills to match people will be able to do when Shovels captain? kid ...... "Keane snorted," You're not a man, you land that thing between his legs, just decorations. "
****Accompanied by a gurgling sound of water, Keane stood up from the pool. Seems to tell Wood, between his legs to "that stuff" is not the same as decorations.
****"Forget about the first head to the captain what to play, let their own efforts to become a man now." He took the pool from the side through Wood, toward the door.
****"Oh, right. Heard Wholesale Coach Handbags? Piercetemper is not very good, have you thought about changing yourself to this terrible urge to temper it?"
****Wood froze for a moment, then shook his head.
****Keane smiled: "That's good, do not change. Changed you're not you, but always have an impulse to temper license to eat, you will be very troublesome to coach, I'll give you a piece of advice, to listen to you? "
****Wood nodded.