Thread: QUADRO LCF Configuration Tool "LCF Maker" Quadro Programer

Thumbs up QUADRO LCF Configuration Tool "LCF Maker" Quadro Programer

Quadro LCF Maker

This is a Beta program at this point and I am looking for people to test this application.

this program creates multiple LCF files to upload into your Quadro, At this point I can configure a quadro in under 30 min.

This is a simple application which enables quick initial setup of any Quadro with your favourite settings in the shortest amount of time.

Please Download it HERE>>

Please Keep me up to date with Tips Suggestions and Faults.

First Problem, we want to test with Quadro 4L, but this option doesn´t exist,

Cineto Telecomunicaciones

-------------------

Quote Originally Posted by jloeken View Post
    Quadro LCF Maker

This is a Beta program at this point and I am looking for people to test this application.

this program creates multiple LCF files to upload into your Quadro, At this point I can configure a quadro in under 30 min.

This is a simple application which enables quick initial setup of any Quadro with your favourite settings in the shortest amount of time.

Please Download it HERE>>

Please Keep me up to date with Tips Suggestions and Faults.

Hi, Thanks for that. I have now added the Quadro 4L to the list.

You should be able to update the software through the menu bar "Check For Updates".

PS. It will auto update the version number with the latest quadro 4l version from epygi. Before saving you LCF config file the version number must be the same as the firmware you are running on the quadro 4L.

I've tried to update, but show the folow message "Run-time error '75': Path/File access error". ¿Can you help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by sreyesro View Post
    I've tried to update, but show the folow message "Run-time error '75': Path/File access error". ¿Can you help me please?
    Hi sorry for the delay.. Try to running this application as administrator. The program is trying to download the update to the folder and windows security is stopping it.

If this does not work Please send me the logs...
    In the application there is a "Report a Fault" in the top option bar if you could please state the fault and attach the logs that can be found in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\PSS Software\
    Please attach:
    LCF_Maker LOG (Current date) .txt
    State 8-2013.ecc
    error_log

Quote Originally Posted by sreyesro View Post
    When you first run the application did you allow it through the Firewall? You must allow the application through the firewall because it connects to epygi to get the latest firmware Versions and you will also need to download the updates. Make shore it is in the allow list of your firewall settings. “Windows firewall and virus software”.

Thread Information