Thread: Trying to test call internally two compatible Snom phones with Quadro M8L failed

Default Trying to test call internally two compatible Snom phones with Quadro M8L failed

I'm staging the Quadro M8L system with the snom 320 phones for a client who wants to use the Quadro M8L and turned the Quadro DHCP off, using the SBS server as DHCP and DNS. Also everything is connected to a Netgear smart switch, which itself is connected to a netgear firewall/router/vpn device to the WAN, so the Quadro is NOT being used for the purpose of a routing/wan device. The Quadro is plugged into the switch and so are the two Snom phones that I'm using to test. It is a PoE switch and all on the same 192.168.1.X subnet, no VLANs were being used. I can ping and interface using web browser BOTH the Quadro and SNOM phones but I can't get the phones to call each other, not even internally by extension. By default, the IP extensions are assigned 103, 104, 105 and it appears to be correct but when I try to call an extension of a phone from the other test phone, I get nothing at all... Aren't these Plug and Play phones that don't really need much configuration? What am I doing wrong? I read the manual for both the Quadro and Snom phone, unless I left out some critical steps, why wouldn't I be able to call a phone or make any calls?

hi,sigint

i begin to install a new quadro 2x2 with 3 snom 710, they are not answer when internel call
    they can call internal and external
    I take 3 yealink T26P they works well

I don't rather have the solution

Ernest MM

I'm not sure I quite understood you. Did they answer when you did an internal call or not? On line one you stated that "not answer" but on line two you say they can call internal?

What do you mean 3 yealink T26P they works well?

Quote Originally Posted by ernestmm View Post
    hi,sigint

i begin to install a new quadro 2x2 with 3 snom 710, they are not answer when internel call
    they can call internal and external
    I take 3 yealink T26P they works well

I don't rather have the solution

Ernest MM

Thread Information