Thread: Paging question

Default Paging question

Hi all,

I wanted to know if there is a way for paging not to interrupt people when they are on the phone, because it seems when they are talking to someone and they are paged, not only do they hear them, but it also breaks up the call.
    Also the other person who they are talking to, also hears the paging message.

How can I prevent this?

Krs,

Vernon

Paging doesn't interrupt the active call, but just introduced on the phone as the second call. So if someone in on the phone and is paged he/she can put the first call on hold and switch to the paging

Thx Ashot, I will check it out.

Krs,

Zet

Default hi...here is some info for you

About nonpaged pool

The nonpaged pool is memory which always resides in physical memory – it is never paged out. It is used by the kernel and also by device drivers installed on a system to store data which might be accessed in situations when page faults are not allowed. The amount of memory allocated to the nonpaged pool varies, and is determined as a function of operating system, processor architecture, and physical memory size. For example, 32-bit operating systems, with their smaller address spaces, have lower limits:

32-bit Windows Server 2003 with 2GB or more of RAM will have a nonpaged pool limit of 256MB
    32-bit Windows Server 2008 will have a nonpaged pool limit of either 2GB or slightly more than 75% of physical memory, whichever is smaller

64-bit operating systems, which have a much larger address space, have higher limits:

64-bit Windows Server 2003 will have a nonpaged pool of either 128GB or 40% of physical memory, whichever is smaller
    64-bit Windows Server 2008 (or 2008 R2) will have a nonpaged pool limit of either 128GB or slightly more than 75% of physical memory, whichever is smaller

signage
    Hoarding In U.P

Thread Information