Thread: Nortel Meridian 1 PRI not working

Default Nortel Meridian 1 PRI not working

Has anyone had success in installing and making a Quadro M E1/T1 with a Nortel Meridian 1 rel 23

I have the Quadro set up as network and the Nortel set up as user. All B channels are Idle and the D channel is established in the Nortel but nothing is going thru. Both Quadro and Nortel is set for NI2

Sip side is connected to a Toshiba IPEdge with everything working on that side. I can even hook up the T1 side to a Toshiba CIX PRI card in a CIX100 and everything works fine. Just need the configuration for a Nortel meridian 1. The tech for the Nortel side has tried all kinds of settings.

Quote Originally Posted by schappell1 View Post
    Has anyone had success in installing and making a Quadro M E1/T1 with a Nortel Meridian 1 rel 23

I have the Quadro set up as network and the Nortel set up as user. All B channels are Idle and the D channel is established in the Nortel but nothing is going thru. Both Quadro and Nortel is set for NI2

Sip side is connected to a Toshiba IPEdge with everything working on that side. I can even hook up the T1 side to a Toshiba CIX PRI card in a CIX100 and everything works fine. Just need the configuration for a Nortel meridian 1. The tech for the Nortel side has tried all kinds of settings.
    We have a Meridian 1 option 21 connected via a dual T1 PRI to a third party PBX. We have the Nortel setup as User, and the Epygi as the Network in this implementation, and can pass calls through in both directions successfully.

Epygi set it up as NET, overlap dial and what ever else you need for communication between the 2. Meridian would be set up as CPE etc...

Thread Information