Thread: DCC trial issue

Default DCC trial issue

Hi All

I am having issues setting up the DCC with our PBX. I have enabled the DCC Basic Support on the pbx from the featurestrial.cgi page, but when I go to enable the Licence on the extension I don't have the option under the Extensions Management.

I attempted to go back and enable the DCC Pro licence, but due to the wonderful design of the Epygi I can't.

The machine is a M26x with 5.3.12 firmware.

As I say under Extensions Management on the left where Licensing should be listed, it isn't.

Can any one tell me what I'm doing wrong? Also, have a Naffed any chance of using the other trials in future by enabling this trial?

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...KjrLiFaLo0hlAc
    Last edited by HSL; 09-10-2012 at 07:54 PM. Reason: added images on skydrive

Hi,

All your actions are correct, just there is a SW bug in the current releases. In case if DCC Basic license is enabled only the licensing tab isn't shown under the extensions settings. Together with DCC Basic license you have to enable the DCC Pro license to resolve this issue.

Thanks
    Ashot

Since you cannot anymore enable the demo licenses via featurestrial.cgi page, please ask Epygi to send you the trial license keys for DCC Pro and DCC Basic and you can install them in a regular way: System -> Features -> Add. The DCC trial keys provided by Epygi are for 3 months period.

How do I contact Epygi Directly? Would I be able to call Alloy in Australia and get the trial keys?

Thanks both of you by the way. I had quite a frustrating Monday afternoon looking at this. I suspected there was a bug in they FW revision relating to the pro/basic features but couldn't check cause of the trial restrictions.

Resolved and setup.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hrant View Post
    Since you cannot anymore enable the demo licenses via featurestrial.cgi page, please ask Epygi to send you the trial license keys for DCC Pro and DCC Basic and you can install them in a regular way: System -> Features -> Add. The DCC trial keys provided Supplement Website by Epygi are for 3 months period.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Reton; 11-28-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Thread Information