Thread: Dealing with incoming calls 3 different ways

Default Dealing with incoming calls 3 different ways

Newbie with Quadro 4L with 16 x Yealink SIP-T28P phones, all with latest firmware.

I'd like to implement the following scenario to deal with all incoming calls (SIP and PSTN):

The "default" state is that all incoming calls are to ring on all phones, with a timeout to a voice mailbox that anyone (internal) can access.

While the receptionist(s) are in the office (say 0830 to 1630 Monday to Friday), only three specific phones are to ring on all incoming calls, with a short timeout to the default state if the receptionist(s) don't answer in time.

When the last person leaves the office at night, I'd like them to be able to manually press a programmable key on any phone, and then all incoming calls will to go straight to a voice mailbox that anyone (internal) can access.

When the first person arrives at the office in the morning, they will similarly manually press a programmable key on any phone, and the default state will be re-established.

I've searched the forums, and found some postings that achieve some of this, but I couldn't find anything that would help me achieve all of it.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks, Peter

Hi Peter,

Please have a look to the example described in Epygi Support Center » Knowledgebase » Switching Day / Night service by manual toggling/Swithching Day/Night service by manual toggling.
    Suppose it should help.

Thanks
    Ashot

Thread Information