Thread: QuadroISDN - where can I get a manual?

Default QuadroISDN - where can I get a manual?

Hi,

I'm new to Epygi and ISDN. I have a secondhand Epygi Quadro ISDN unit and need to connect it to our PBX and use it as a VoIP gateway. Where can I:

1. get an Epygi QuadroISDN manual
    2. check and download the latest firmware version (Australian version if such a thing exists)
    3. Australian ISDN settings I need to use.

I'm used to using PC equipment (motherboards, graphics, printers, etc) sites and easily being able to find and download drivers and firmware and this is my first experience with Epygi products and must say I am under-whelmed by the lack of documentation/software seemingly available on the Epygi web site. Have I missed something obvious?

Rod

Hi,

The QuadroISDN manuals and FW versions are available in the Downloads section of Epygi web portal (support.epygi.com). Specifically the manuals are available at the link: Support Center » Downloads » Gateway Solutions » QuadroISDN Gateway » Manuals.
    The FW versions are available at:Support Center » Downloads » Gateway Solutions » QuadroISDN Gateway » Software

Administrator

Rod,
    I have updated your account to provide some additional access. You should be abot to access documentation. Your level of access was determined at the time of registration. If you register as a Reseller then you gain additional access. End users that register and include the serial number of their product also gain access to documentation.

Regards,

Andy

What i can do if i have a product bought on eBay, and registration attempt refuses serial as already reserved?

Register without the serial number. I am sure you already have an account since Andy manually upgraded your account for you 2 months ago. Just try to log into the Epygi Channel Portal with the account you are using to post on the forum. You should have access already.

I do have an account since last week, but I don't have access to the documentation and firmware updates.
    I just received 2X and tried its serial but obviously previous owner registered that number. I am the Grandstream user and i am moving to the Epygi. I am testing 2X and will move to the 32x (eBay as well), if the serial number for the 32x is registered as well, is there any other way to gain the access to the downloads?
    Last edited by valex; 04-10-2012 at 05:28 PM.

Access enabled. Thank You!

Thread Information