Thread: Get exchange 2010 to be my voicemail box

Default Get exchange 2010 to be my voicemail box

Hi

I have successfully linked our Quadro 2x to our Exchange 2010 UM.
    I have created a sip call route to the exchange and can get my mail calender etc.

My Question is how do I now make the exchange UM my voicemailbox for my extension instead of the quadro built-in one.

thanks Nick

I found another Thread which asks the same question: http://support.epygi.com/forum/showt...light=exchange

Sorry. Still need an answer? Getting the same symptoms as the link.
    Last edited by nickmarot; 08-12-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Default Config on Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by nickmarot View Post
    Hi

I have successfully linked our Quadro 2x to our Exchange 2010 UM.
    I have created a sip call route to the exchange and can get my mail calender etc.

My Question is how do I now make the exchange UM my voicemailbox for my extension instead of the quadro built-in one.

thanks Nick
    Hi Nickmarot, do you have th edocumentation with regards to your config on the Exchange 2010 side as I have followed the 2007 doc and still unable to contact my exchange server AA.
    Thanx

Hello

Starting from the 5.3.5 firmware configuration in Quadro is very simple. In Quadro you need to configure only two fields on Extension's General Settings->Voice Mailbox Settings page. In "Voice Mailbox Settings" choose "Use External Voice Mail", then "MS Exchange Server".
    Fill "UM Auto Attendant URI" and "UM Extension" fields according to your configuration in MS Exchange Server.

Another question is how to correctly configure Exchange 2010 UM. If you have questions with configuration of Exchange Server I will try to help you.

Thanks,
    Aram.

Default Exchange 2010 config

Hi AManukyan, Thank you for your reply. With regards to the Sip URI and UM extension number, do I need to create an account for the AA in AD, do I also add the UM extension onto my Epigy PBX? Sorry for all the questions, but I am VERY new to this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kobus0834 View Post
    With regards to the Sip URI and UM extension number, do I need to create an account for the AA in AD, do I also add the UM extension onto my Epigy PBX?
    Hello

"UM Auto Attendant URI" is a path of Auto Attendant in MS Exchange Server(like this 00@test.epygitest.loc:5060)

"UM Extension" is a mailbox number in MS Exchange Server.

Dear Kobus the big part of configuration depends on MS Exchange Server. If you don't know how to configure MS Exchange Server Unified Messaging you should learn configuration of it, because it is not so easy.

There are many helpful topics that can help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ANWuO_lTw
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../aa998002.aspx

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
    Aram.

Thank you Aram,

Just another question as well. On the PBX my Exchange extensions (5005 for instance) does not register against the PBX, should this register to enable the full functionality? My Auto Attendant Pilot identifier is set at 5555 for instance, should I have a route on my PBX to that AA? Thank you again. Kobus
    Last edited by kobus0834; 08-15-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Default Exchange 2010 UM

Hi Aram,

Another question, should I use SIP URI's with my PBX or Extensions when configuring the Dial Plan, as I cannot find anything relating to that.
    Thanx Kobus

Thread Information