Thread: how to seting sip

Default how to seting sip

Hi there.

I have installed a Quadro M26X in my local network and a remote ext connected through a internet. the probalm is my remote ext not dialing any ext

thanks
    Last edited by ashdhirkinra; 05-13-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Hi there.

I have installed a Quadro M26X in my local network and a remote ext connected through a internet. the probalm is my remote ext not dialing any ext

thanks

Banned

Hey
    Do you have the symmetrical rtp checked in the remotes extension setting?
    Cheers

1.Decide which type of SIP server you want to set up, such as a proxy, redirect, or events server. You can set up all three, as SIP servers are expandable but require different components for each type.

2.Insert code into the SIP program to recognize defined proxies, ask for authentication, or route phone calls to particular locations. This extension is usually available with the proxy or PBX software used in conjunction with the SIP.

3.Install a third-party software on the server and end-user computer with a PBX system. Inserting code provided by the software can direct the SIP to answer and/or forward requests from the UAs.

4.Include a SIP extension code for notification of events to create an interactive SIP events server. Event SIPS generally include listserves and information subscriptions connected to some type of database setup in the server itself using a third-party software, such as SQL or other database manager.

5.Install the SIP framework on a presence server to connect PBX phone systems and end-users when more than one person needs to be present, such as a conference call or when multiple users need access to community data.

plummer

Thread Information