Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HotCall Error DllRegisterServer

Any update from Epygi with this update?

Hello All,

The new 2.0 version of HotCall Add-in is now available for both x64 and x86 systems under "Support Center ? Downloads ? Software Applications ? HotCall Add-In ? Software".

Regards,
    Aram.

Quote Originally Posted by AManukyan View Post
    Hello All,

The new 2.0 version of HotCall Add-in is now available for both x64 and x86 systems under "Support Center ? Downloads ? Software Applications ? HotCall Add-In ? Software".

Regards,
    Aram.

No luck for me. The plugging doesn't load preperly. I try both version and I don't get le configuration box

Hi Synertic,

There shouldn't be any problem with win 7 x64 and Outlook 2013 x86(32bit). Could you describe the issue with more details which you are experiencing on the new 2.0 HotCall Add-In version.

Thanks,
    Aram.

Hi Synertic,

There shouldn't be any problem with win 7 x64 and Outlook 2013 x86(32bit). Could you describe the issue with more details which you are experiencing on the new 2.0 HotCall Add-In version.

Thanks,
    Aram.
    Hi Aram, we use Windows 7 64bit with Outlook pro 2010 32 bits. I have try both version of Hotcall addin 2.0 (32 and 64 bits) and I dont get the popup windows to configure the plugins

Quote Originally Posted by Synertic View Post
    Hi Aram, we use Windows 7 64bit with Outlook pro 2010 32 bits. I have try both version of Hotcall addin 2.0 (32 and 64 bits) and I dont get the popup windows to configure the plugins
    Do you see the HotCall Add-In at the top of your Outloook screen(under Add-Ins)? Did you delete the old plug-in before installing the new 2.0 version? I would suggest to do the following. Uninstall all the HotCall plug-ins installed on Outlook. Then reboot the PC(it's needed to get rid of unwanted things) and after install the new 2.0 version(x86) for 32 bit Outlook.

Hope it helps,
    Aram.

Do you see the HotCall Add-In at the top of your Outloook screen(under Add-Ins)? Did you delete the old plug-in before installing the new 2.0 version? I would suggest to do the following. Uninstall all the HotCall plug-ins installed on Outlook. Then reboot the PC(it's needed to get rid of unwanted things) and after install the new 2.0 version(x86) for 32 bit Outlook.

Hope it helps,
    Aram.
    Hi Aram, I don't see the Hotcall Addin under Add-ins tabs. I do uninstall-reboot-reinstall the 32 bits version of HotCall, but nothing works.

Hi Synetric,

Do you see Hotcall Addin entry in Outlook disabled items list? Are you running Outlook as standard user or administrator?

Thanks,
    Tigran

Thread Information