Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VM Playback with phone number displayed

Default VM Playback with phone number displayed

Hello,

I am looking for info how to setup the voice mail play back so the phone number is displayed and can be called by lifting the handsed.

quadro 6L

Thank you

which handsets?

Default voice play back

Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post
    which handsets?
    Aastra 6757i

I assume it should display the name and the phone number of calling phone during the voice mail play back. Do I setup it on the phone or on quadro?

Thank you

Hi,

There is no such possibility to configure what you are asking about. But you can call back to the calling phone by pressing "0" during the voice mail playback

Thanks
    Ashot

Quote Originally Posted by ashot View Post
    Hi,

There is no such possibility to configure what you are asking about. But you can call back to the calling phone by pressing "0" during the voice mail playback

Thanks
    Ashot
    It's a common feature on many phones these days, but thatnks for the advice. I hope epygi will add it in the next release.

Spasibo

Quote Originally Posted by Ashot View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    Ashot
    Thank you for the advice. All my outgoinng calls are going through call routing with prefix "1" added. When I press "0" during the VM play back the call doesn't go to the call routing. Any way to fix it? I really need to call back the called # during the VM play back.

Thank you for your help.

when pressing "0", Quadro calls back to caller ID number stored with the voice mail. If you want that call to be successful you have to configure the "destination number patterns" in call routing rules appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by hrant View Post
    when pressing "0", Quadro calls back to caller ID number stored with the voice mail. If you want that call to be successful you have to configure the "destination number patterns" in call routing rules appropriately.
    I have " * " in destination number patterns so it shoudn't cause the problem. I can dial the called number from "Callers" directory on the phone and it goes through fine, but the problem only with dialing the number by pressing "0" during vm play back. It looks to me like this call is not routed to call routing.

Thank you

you have to be sure that the number stored with voice mail and dialed when pressing "0" matches with call routing.

Quote Originally Posted by hrant View Post
    you have to be sure that the number stored with voice mail and dialed when pressing "0" matches with call routing.
    I thought " * " means any number

Thread Information