Thread: Your system seems to be unstable...

Question Your system seems to be unstable...

Hi,

I was just going through our Quadro 2x to look at changing some options, on clicking "General Information" on the hardware status page I was presented with the following error: "HTTP Error 500: Your system seems to be unstable. Please reboot it. In case this error reappears, please contact our customer support on www.epygi.com!"

I've had this a couple of times with different 2x's - anyone know what maybe causing it or a fix?

Boot loader 5.0.3/Release
    Firmware: 5.2.12/Release

Thanks,

Tom

Refreshing the page and it will work correctly

I am not sure why it is doing it, but it could be a problem with the web server for the Quadro nothing more.. it doesnt seem to effect the system at all...

K

Quadro Architect

Thats a kind of webserver problem (HTTP error 500 = "Server internal error"). Its either an error in Apache, or system timeout trying to access some hardware info.
    If it happen rarely, there is nothing dangerous at all (as Kevin told..), as webserver recovers itself pretty fast. If it happens all the time, you would need to contact Epygi tech support to find the reason (as the error text tells..).

DVR

Hi,

As I previously worked as a developer I'm aware of HTTP errors - when the unit was first installed we didn't get any of these messages then recently we started to get them on our unit and on a client's unit. Looks like a call into Epygi maybe in order to check the units just in case.

Thanks

Please contact Epygi's technical support sending the system logs downloaded from Quadro immediately after HTTP recovery.

Hi,

We are having the same issue pretty frequently. We have seem it approx 10-15 times having had the epygi quadro 2xi less than 2 weeks. It doesn't seem to have any relation to which cgi is requested.

It this a case for tech support? in which case how do we contact them? I can't see a way to get support other than the forum apart from paid support plans.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crduklimited View Post
    Hi,

We are having the same issue pretty frequently. We have seem it approx 10-15 times having had the epygi quadro 2xi less than 2 weeks. It doesn't seem to have any relation to which cgi is requested.

It this a case for tech support? in which case how do we contact them? I can't see a way to get support other than the forum apart from paid support plans.

Thanks

Reseller / Distributor you went through to get the unit itself would be a first bet - someone in your country. But as I have posted before its an apache problem, not a hardware problem, just refresh the page and it will be fine - usually.

Thread Information