Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Quadro 6L not displaying incoming fxo number from PSTN line in USA

  1. #1

    Default Quadro 6L not displaying incoming fxo number from PSTN line in USA

    Just got quadro 6L. Love the features, but caller ID is not displaying on incoming PSTN call. It shows Anonymus. The phone is Aastra 6757i. The software is current. I am in USA. Same question with CNAM service. Does it going to show caller's name if it's enabled by provider?

    I am using SLA Key System Emulation for FXO ports

    Thanks for your help

  2. #2

    Default Call Statistics

    Call Statistics shows PSTN1-? so it looks like the problem is in quadro. The caller id is provided by telco as when I plug it into the regular phone, the caller id is showing.

    Thank you for your help

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vlogvinov View Post
    Call Statistics shows PSTN1-? so it looks like the problem is in quadro. The caller id is provided by telco as when I plug it into the regular phone, the caller id is showing.

    Thank you for your help

    Have you checked the CLI settings in the Quadro ? check the settings are correct for incoming CLI on the FXO and verify because it doesnt sound like you have them set correctly to listen for the CLI for your country.

    Kevin

  4. #4

    Default Can't find the CLI settings on the FXO

    Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post
    Have you checked the CLI settings in the Quadro ? check the settings are correct for incoming CLI on the FXO and verify because it doesnt sound like you have them set correctly to listen for the CLI for your country.

    Kevin
    Thank you for your suggestion, Kevin. I can't find the CLI settings on FXO. My model is 6L. Are they under Telephony -> FXO Settings ?

    All my FXO lines are attached to SLA. I was looking in SLA settings and couldn't find anything related to CLI

    Thank you for your help.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default Link

    Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post

    Cank't open the link

  7. #7

    Default

    "fxoconfig.cgi" is the hidden page not accessible from Quadro menu. To open it, login to Quadro GUI and then enter fxoconfig.cgi after the IP address or Quadro in your browser's address field. For more details take a look at the following document:
    "Hidden Pages for Quadro Advanced Configuration"
    http://support.epygi.com/index.php?_...loaditemid=402

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hrant View Post
    "fxoconfig.cgi" is the hidden page not accessible from Quadro menu. To open it, login to Quadro GUI and then enter fxoconfig.cgi after the IP address or Quadro in your browser's address field. For more details take a look at the following document:
    "Hidden Pages for Quadro Advanced Configuration"
    http://support.epygi.com/index.php?_...loaditemid=402
    I've tried all available settings for Caller ID in fxoconfig, but the problem is still there. For some reason quadro doesn't show the caller ID on fxo ports. Model 6L. I am in US.

    Thank you for your help.

  9. #9

    Default

    then send request to Epygi's technical support providing the following information:
    -open the "callcapture.cgi" hidden page and start the capture on FXO interface selecting the FXO port used for the test.
    -make a test call from PSTN
    -stop the capture, download and attache to your ticket.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PSTN Line sharing
    By etredoux in forum Troubleshooting and Problems
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:54 AM
  2. quadro 6l not displaying incoming fxo number
    By Gazza in forum 'How Do I' Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:27 PM
  3. Calls From PSTN to a FXO line do not show PSTN number
    By carlosmenem in forum 'How Do I' Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 11:33 AM
  4. 2 IP-PSTN line
    By sgroulx in forum 'How Do I' Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:58 AM
  5. redirect all incoming calls to outside number
    By mjnorris in forum 'How Do I' Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •