Thread: Quadro 6L not displaying incoming fxo number from PSTN line in USA

Default Quadro 6L not displaying incoming fxo number from PSTN line in USA

Just got quadro 6L. Love the features, but caller ID is not displaying on incoming PSTN call. It shows Anonymus. The phone is Aastra 6757i. The software is current. I am in USA. Same question with CNAM service. Does it going to show caller's name if it's enabled by provider?

I am using SLA Key System Emulation for FXO ports

Thanks for your help

Default Call Statistics

Call Statistics shows PSTN1-? so it looks like the problem is in quadro. The caller id is provided by telco as when I plug it into the regular phone, the caller id is showing.

Thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by vlogvinov View Post
    Call Statistics shows PSTN1-? so it looks like the problem is in quadro. The caller id is provided by telco as when I plug it into the regular phone, the caller id is showing.

Thank you for your help

Have you checked the CLI settings in the Quadro ? check the settings are correct for incoming CLI on the FXO and verify because it doesnt sound like you have them set correctly to listen for the CLI for your country.

Kevin

Default Can't find the CLI settings on the FXO

Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post
    Have you checked the CLI settings in the Quadro ? check the settings are correct for incoming CLI on the FXO and verify because it doesnt sound like you have them set correctly to listen for the CLI for your country.

Kevin
    Thank you for your suggestion, Kevin. I can't find the CLI settings on FXO. My model is 6L. Are they under Telephony -> FXO Settings ?

All my FXO lines are attached to SLA. I was looking in SLA settings and couldn't find anything related to CLI

Thank you for your help.

Default Link

Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post

Cank't open the link

"fxoconfig.cgi" is the hidden page not accessible from Quadro menu. To open it, login to Quadro GUI and then enter fxoconfig.cgi after the IP address or Quadro in your browser's address field. For more details take a look at the following document:
    "Hidden Pages for Quadro Advanced Configuration"
    http://support.epygi.com/index.php?_...loaditemid=402

Quote Originally Posted by hrant View Post
    "fxoconfig.cgi" is the hidden page not accessible from Quadro menu. To open it, login to Quadro GUI and then enter fxoconfig.cgi after the IP address or Quadro in your browser's address field. For more details take a look at the following document:
    "Hidden Pages for Quadro Advanced Configuration"
    http://support.epygi.com/index.php?_...loaditemid=402
    I've tried all available settings for Caller ID in fxoconfig, but the problem is still there. For some reason quadro doesn't show the caller ID on fxo ports. Model 6L. I am in US.

Thank you for your help.

then send request to Epygi's technical support providing the following information:
    -open the "callcapture.cgi" hidden page and start the capture on FXO interface selecting the FXO port used for the test.
    -make a test call from PSTN
    -stop the capture, download and attache to your ticket.

Thread Information