Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dropping Ip line every 4 to 5 hrs

Default Dropping Ip line every 4 to 5 hrs

I been using this quadro 2x for 10 months , and suddenly since 2 days ago it keeps droping the invites from my IP line (Broadvox) so i can not make or accept calls, i go in over the Internet reset the unit and it goes on line again it last for around 4-5 hours and then it happens again , do the reset and back to work any suggestions, on how to fix this, any help would be greatly appreciated .
    Also I do not know what this meand in the Systems events , please help

New Thu Mar 31 12:37:40 2011 1 MG rejected by cac System capability exceeded *

This is probably part of the problem but I don't know what it means or how to fix it

Thanks

Banned

What firmware version are you running and what is your upload/ download set to in internet config? Also what do you have your min data rate set to in there?
    Cheers

Is the trunk G729 by chance?

Kev

My Ver is 5.1.18/ release, and the up and down are you referring to the Internet speed , I have 2 Mps down and 512 kps up, and I do not know about the G7XX ? Where can I find out what do I have?

Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by unitechsys View Post
    My Ver is 5.1.18/ release, and the up and down are you referring to the Internet speed , I have 2 Mps down and 512 kps up, and I do not know about the G7XX ? Where can I find out what do I have?

Thanks for your help
    Is this connection used for everything at your premises or is it a stand alone connection purely for voice?

K

yes i use this connection for everything and i have some cameras broadcasting but i have not had any problems for 10 months , until now , any way i will take those cameras out to test , thanks for your replies , i am really desperate, the client wants to go back to conventional PBX

my speed is 6.0 Mb Download and .92 mbps in internet

Over the past 2 months what has happened at the site ?

New Server?
    New Camera?
    New Telephone Carrier?
    New Staff?
    New Computers?
    New Operating Systems?
    New Hosted software?
    Recent Virus / Trojans on a PC?

Anything at all that could explain periodic bandwidth problems ? DDOS attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by unitechsys View Post
    yes i use this connection for everything and i have some cameras broadcasting but i have not had any problems for 10 months , until now , any way i will take those cameras out to test , thanks for your replies , i am really desperate, the client wants to go back to conventional PBX

Camera streams take up around 384k of bandwidth per stream ( minimum @ H264 ).

Just a FYI

The problem continues, I set it up so it sends me an email when the problem starts so I can access it and restart it remotely but that's no solution , I need to fix it, I updated the unit to the latest ver 5.2.28 and the problem continues, I will try to replace this unit with a new one on Tuesday which is the fastes I can get one but I am afraid the problem will continue, also I see that the unit is been target for hacking some ip is trying to register an ip phone with out success bit it is something that is alway happening, help!

Thanks to you guys that heve reply , I really appreciated .

New Sun Apr 3 18:17:36 2011 1 MG rejected by cac System capability exceeded *
    New Sun Apr 3 18:17:21 2011 1 MG rejected by cac System capability exceeded *
    New Sun Apr 3 18:17:07 2011 1 MG rejected by cac System capability exceeded *

Thread Information