Thread: Broadvox configuration notes

Default Broadvox configuration notes

I'm looking for configuration parameters/notes for configuring Broadvox on Epygi. If anyone has successfully configured this approved ITSP, would you be willing to share your experience and configuration parameters. Not finding a document on the Epygi website to detail this particular ITSP.

If you do not find anyone that has done, I am sure that I can assist with your endeavours as this should be a straight forward Broadworks/ Broadsoft trunk / extension.

Epygi Quadro's the New Revolutionary Office Systems - have them programmed by professionals

www.VoIPExperts.net.au

Regards

Kevin

Default Voip

Voice over IP (VoIP) commonly refers to the communication protocols, technologies, methodologies, and transmission techniques involved in the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks, such as the Internet. Other terms commonly associated with VoIP are IP telephony, Internet telephony, voice over broadband (VoBB), broadband telephony, and broadband phone.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Travesti.

There should be a configuration guide Quadro with Broadvox. Follow the link on the Epygi Web:
    Support Center » Downloads » Support Resources » ITSP Config Guides » Configuring Quadro with Broadvox

Thanks
    Ashot

Thread Information