Thread: Yealink Remote Phonebook

Default Yealink Remote Phonebook

Hi.

I'm trying to auto-provision Yealink T22P handsets on a Quadro M32X. So far this is working quite well except for Remote Phonebook functionality.

I've put the URL for my phone book in the Phone Template, assigned the template to a line and the phone is picking up the configuration, but does not display the Remote Phonebook.

If I log into the web interface of the phone, I can see the URL has been added to the Remote Phonebook list, but not assigned a name. If I assign a name manually the list displays, so it seems like the Yealinks require Remote Phonebooks to have a name, but the Quadro doesn't have a field for a name, just a URL.

Has anyone else had this problem and solved it, or have any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hi alliancesoftware,
    Thanks for indicating the problem with Phonebook. Clearly this need to be fixed and name field will be added in the upcoming releases of Quadro firmware.

Thanks for that Harutyun, glad to help. Looks like that might not be the only issue with provisioning Yealink handsets though - please take a look at http://support.epygi.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13263

Thread Information