Thread: Reception Phone Max Line Appearance

Default Reception Phone Max Line Appearance

Hi oh Epygi Guru's

I have a quick question, i have started deploying many Epygi systems with Yealink Handsets, mainly because of price compared to the Snom handsets, i installed a Quadro 4xi (3BRI) around a month ago, with yealink handsets throughout, I am running the latest firmware on the Quadro 5.2.12.

The latest version supports Yealink handsets and even supports the Yealink T26P & T28P as reception phones. The issue that i have is that the Epygi only allows you to set a max line appearance of 2 on either handset, so at the moment the receptionist can only handle 1 call at a time, if there are two calls they are unable to transfer either call. Can Epygi please increase this in the next firmware release?

Same issue arises on the Aastra IP Handsets, Epygi max line appearance supports up to 4 even though the phone itself supports 6.

regards,

Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by lambsons View Post
    Hi oh Epygi Guru's

I have a quick question, i have started deploying many Epygi systems with Yealink Handsets, mainly because of price compared to the Snom handsets, i installed a Quadro 4xi (3BRI) around a month ago, with yealink handsets throughout, I am running the latest firmware on the Quadro 5.2.12.

The latest version supports Yealink handsets and even supports the Yealink T26P & T28P as reception phones. The issue that i have is that the Epygi only allows you to set a max line appearance of 2 on either handset, so at the moment the receptionist can only handle 1 call at a time, if there are two calls they are unable to transfer either call. Can Epygi please increase this in the next firmware release?

Same issue arises on the Aastra IP Handsets, Epygi max line appearance supports up to 4 even though the phone itself supports 6.

regards,

Shaun
    Shaun, for any receptionist style telephone using the Yealinks, set them to OTHER in the sip type and manually deploy them..

You can then get 3 or 6 lines depending on the telephone.

This is only a work around until the newer firmwares to be released.

Regards

Kev

Increase in line appearance for Yealink phones already implemented, but no image is available yet with those changes. Next public release for Quadro4x series will contain changes, and you will be able to change line appearance for Yealink phone models to higher number (depending on model).

Thread Information