Thread: Hot Key Call disconnected

Default Hot Key Call disconnected

I have the HOTKEYCALL running on my PC (XP pro) , it is launched automatically at the start up
    It is running well except that very often durung the day, the hotkeycall should be manually reconnected as it is a disconnected state

Is the last version of HotKeyCall complaint with SEVEN OS ?

yes, HotKeyCall is compatible with Windows 7.
    The application may disconnect when your PC loses connection to Quadro but it will try to reconnect when the connection is back. The application will not try to reconnected automatically only in case if you pressed the "Disconnect" button on the settings window. If your issue still persists, please attach the HotKeyCall logs to your post. You can find the log file here: C:\Users\your_user\AppData\Local\HotKeyCall

Hello, what is the port to connect. Says it is compatible with Windows 7, also in 64 bits? Thank you.

It sounds like hotkeycall is exactly what I need. But unfortunately I can't seem to find the download area for it. Could someone please point me to it? Thanks!

Thread Information