Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CA Root Certificate TLS/SSIP

Default CA Root Certificate TLS/SSIP

I want to ask anybody know how Exports CA Root Certificate from epygi quadro 2x? . I want to transfer it to PC.
    Last edited by cherepa; 08-15-2011 at 02:03 PM.

There is the "Download Current CA Root Certificate link on the Telephony->SIP Settings page on Quadro.

Not show any link for download only to make a new certificate, although repeatedly create such
    I tried loging from WAN and from LAN parts of network but the result is the same.

i'm sorry, completely forgot that the link is available only in the latest firmware version to be published next week (v. 5.2.20).

Default :)

10x
    Thanks for the quick response

Quote Originally Posted by hrant View Post
    i'm sorry, completely forgot that the link is available only in the latest firmware version to be published next week (v. 5.2.20).
    Very long time we expect this new version (v. 5.2.20)-any news about it do we have?
    I'm Quadro 2x,- For this hardware provided there be support and a new firmvare
    with TLS and CA ROOT certificate?

you are right, delayed too much. 5.2.28 version for 2x will be published next week. Thank you for patience.

When I register several phones with TLS which certificates are installed, they can not call each other and be heard''the number you want to connect does not exist,''while they are registered in the system and can dial phone non-TLS.Phones which are not TLS can not call those who have TLS.
    Help please.....

"Number dialed does not exists" usually palyed if your dialed number does not coinside with local routing table.
    Which phone model are you using?
    Do you have your phones auto-configured?

am use Nokia phones E51 with installed sertificate inside from epygi quadro 2x -phones is normaly registered to TLS port but is not possible to make call to them and when change registration to normal SIP line (not TLS) then all with ringing is ok between phones.
    Last edited by cherepa; 08-15-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Thread Information