Thread: Call Statistics - Automatically Download

Default Call Statistics - Automatically Download

Hi, I've been trying to do automatic downloads of our call logs without success. I would like to use the ftp function rather than the email.

I choose "Enable Automatic Downloading of Call Statistics"

and then mark "Send to server"

with values:
    Server Name 192.168.0.64
    Server Port 21
    Path on Server /home/myuser/phonestats

and choose "Send Method" --> "FTP" --> and then fill in my username and password.

Now, using these values to ftp works in other programs works, so what am I doing wrong??

We're using a Quadro M32X

Thanks,
    Marli
    Last edited by marlibaumann; 10-21-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Here is my error log:

Oct 28 21:03:38 quadrom user.info cdr: --17:03:35-- `/tmp/call_statistics.log'
    Oct 28 21:03:38 quadrom user.info cdr: => ftp://mebaumann:xxxxx@192.168.0.64:2...10-28_1703.csv
    Oct 28 21:03:38 quadrom user.info cdr: Connecting to 192.168.0.64:21... connected!
    Oct 28 21:03:38 quadrom user.info cdr: Logging in as mebaumann ... Error: Login-Sequence failed (Login authentication failed)
    Oct 28 21:03:38 quadrom user.info cdr: Skipping all files from this account...

See anything fishy? I really can't figure this out, any ideas anyone?

It looks like it doesn't want to take my user name and password for some reason, but I can ftp in with this same combo on another machine just fine

I created another ftp server on a completely different server and created a new user for the epygi to connect to the ftp server and it still fails at the login stage.

Is this possibly a configuration issue on the epygi? Does anyone have a sample ftp configuration for the epygi that works?

Hi,

Quadro is working with different type of FTP servers, as windows also linux based . As I see from logs your problem appears during ftp user authentication. So I can suggest to try with "anonymous" user (without pass). Probably there is some misconfiguration on FTP server. After I can suggest to use FileZilla FTP server (tested and working 100%), or bundled XAMPP ( http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html ) solution (also tested and working 100%).

Thread Information