Thread: Calling SIP, PSTN, subscribers exception on call routing rules

Default Calling SIP, PSTN, subscribers exception on call routing rules

Extension 11 has "follow me" activated to ext. 14 located at a remote office.
    The same ext. 11 has date & time rules acivated (09h - 19h) at the call routing table.
    Question : can we add exceptions on ext. 11 to allow a certain number of phone numbers/calls to be accepted after working hours.

I have studied the "Preventing Unauthorized calls on quadro" document but found nothing.

Thanks.

Hi,

Your scenario is not clear. Please provide more details, specifically regarding the routing rule. On what routing rule the Date & time is activated? On the routing rule for calling to ext. 11, on the rules for calling from ext.11 to IP, to PSTN or what?

Thanks
    Ashot

Hi Ashot,

This is a simulation in our labs. Incoming calls destined for 0174760047 (commercial department) reach extension 34 (row 4 of routing table) during normal working hours.
    After working hours incoming calls are routed to extension 40 which is a voice mail (row 5 of routing table. At the local authorization table (row 4 of routing table) the cellular phone 0617523893 is activated to allow this specific phone to make calls to extension 34 after working hours.
    But this is not working. All calls, even the cellular phone, goes to the voicemail.

See attached document. If you need more information i will be happy to provide it.

Best regards,

Daniel
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey there...

Just a quick note.. I notice you have an asterisk * in the filtering but I cant see if it is for PBX or for ANY.. if you uncheck the filter .. the dial thru should work if I am not mistaken but I cant tell due to the missing bits and also entries in your extension 34

Regards

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I've unchecked the filtering for extension 34 but the situation is still the same.

Regards,

Daniel

In the Call Routing rule Daniel.. uncheck the filter for the mobile entry ..

It should allow you to dial it, but I still dont see your extension entry in the list.. suplemental area of extension 34...

Regards

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Attached to this message the needed information (hopefully)

Best regards,

Daniel
    Attached Files Attached Files

Daniel maybe its just me, but, that rule is only applied if someone dials the number ie : 0176740047

What does that number represent ? is it an itsp number registered on the Quadro and therefore anyone dialling that specific number will then go to that rule on the pbx.

If it isnt, and represents something else that isnt registered on the pbx then what number does asomeone call to reach the Quadro ? Because that is what should be where that number is.

Can you please explain a little further.

Regards

Kevin

Hi Kevin,
    Found the answer, just have to create a new rule for each allowed incoming call number and route it to extension 34. If no match, call will go to the next rule (with time/day stamp activated) and if match (meaning calls outside working hours) will go to extension 40 (voicemail)

Thanks Kevin for your help.

Thread Information