Thread: Adding IP Lines resets extension configuration for previously added lines

Default Adding IP Lines resets extension configuration for previously added lines

I am suspecting this is faulty hardware, but here's the scenario:

I have a very basic setup.... each phone get's it's own DID through deltathree. I configure an IP Line and extension and test the phone, and it works fine.. both incoming and outgoing.

However, if I add another IP Line, all of the previously added extensions revert to their original SIP configuration (ie 12345678@sip.epygi.com:5060 instead of 14045551212@sipauth.deltathree.com) After that, i can no longer receive calls on any of the phones. They still dial out, but all of them dial out through the original DID (extension 15)

I have NOTHING else configured on this. It is a fresh install. No Voip Carrier Wizard, etc.

I am using 5.2.12 firmware.

This kind of problem cannot be caused by faulty hardware. Are you sure you are not clicking on the "Reset SIP Settings" link on the "Extensions Management" page?

I definitely did not click "reset SIP settings". It has happened more than once.

Also, it seems that incoming does not always work. Even with the correct settings, there are times when the number just rings and there is nothing on the phone. I don't think it's a SIP problem, because if Deltathree didn't know where the phone was, it would automatically give me a message saying the party is unavailable.

Do you have sombody to help you to configure the device?

Thread Information