Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call Centre Management Software

Default Call Centre Management Software

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if there was anything available for the Quadro in terms of Call Centre Management Software like http://queuemetrics.com/ has for Asterisk.

I would like live feeds coming onto a screen in the office so everyone can see who is taking what call and how long they have been on the call.

I guess I can achieve this by setting up a screen with the Quadro GUI and refreshing every couple of seconds, but this doesn't seem feasible.

Regards,
    Michael

You can use ACD feature on QuadroM series PBXs. The SMR software installed on PC gives you the real time status of the agents and displayes statistics. For more details see Quadro documentation.

Thanks for the reply, anything possible for the 2xi?

No, ACD works on QuadroM series products only.
    If you want just to monitor the Quadro2x calls in real time them probably makes sense to write a simple application for PC getting input from Quadro via 3pcc (Third Party Call Control).

Quote Originally Posted by hrant View Post
    No, ACD works on QuadroM series products only.
    If you want just to monitor the Quadro2x calls in real time them probably makes sense to write a simple application for PC getting input from Quadro via 3pcc (Third Party Call Control).
    Would you be able to supply the application. Do I need to buy a license for 3pcc?

You can download and install on Windows PC the 3pcc Call Control Test application, connect it to your Quadro, select Subscriptions -> Call Detail Record tabs and view all calls in real time. It is sample application with the source code available. If you wish, you can use it for free for building your own application.
    This application will need 3pcc license to be installed on Quadro.

Quote Originally Posted by hrant View Post
    You can download and install on Windows PC the 3pcc Call Control Test application, connect it to your Quadro, select Subscriptions -> Call Detail Record tabs and view all calls in real time. It is sample application with the source code available. If you wish, you can use it for free for building your own application.
    This application will need 3pcc license to be installed on Quadro.
    Do you mean, this application is free of charge? Where I can download this software?

Thanks.

Yes, it is free. Actually, it is a sample application used to demo the capabilities of 3pcc interface and how to write your own applications. You can find it at the following link:
    http://support.epygi.com/index.php?_...nav=0,17,42,71

Use QuadroCall Pro Ver. 3.1.0 software. (soon available)

View demo video of QadroCall Pro Ver. 3.1.0, you can find it here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42dOgIpP8E
    Last edited by lunacom; 07-29-2011 at 12:24 PM.

When will this new version be available? Does it support cloud-based networks?
    It might be just what I need.
    Last edited by Hedgehog; 08-24-2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: found additional resources on the web

Thread Information