Thread: Hot Call Configuration

Default Hot Call Configuration

We have a customer who requires Hot Call as call handling software.
    Is there any way of configuring this software to open an Outlook Task (or Outlook item)for accepted incoming calls or altering the behaviour when making or receiving a call?
    Is there a way of putting a ‘Make Call’ button on the ribbon of the Contact much like the Microsoft ‘Call’ one (see attached)
    If not, can this be put forward for future functionality in the next release?

Andy:

let's understand first what you requesting. What you mean by "... open an Outlook Task (or Outlook item)for accepted incoming calls or altering the behaviour when making or receiving a call"? Explain it in more details please. Also, where your attachment is, i don't see any.

Hi Hrant,

Attachment now attached.

Camrivox Flexor CTI, will create a Journal Entry in Outlook to record the call being made or received (with the number in the subject), and also gives the option to open a task form, or another form from a private or public folder. This allows our customer to record the call details and then save it as an outlook item (Or send it on to a colleague for action). We have found flexor to be unreliable (the software not the Outlook integration) and would like the hotcall addin to do the same. If hot call would have these option it would be excellent.

http://www.camrivox.com/products/flexor-connect-snom/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by andyfox View Post
    Hi Hrant,

Attachment now attached.

Camrivox Flexor CTI, will create a Journal Entry in Outlook to record the call being made or received (with the number in the subject), and also gives the option to open a task form, or another form from a private or public folder. This allows our customer to record the call details and then save it as an outlook item (Or send it on to a colleague for action). We have found flexor to be unreliable (the software not the Outlook integration) and would like the hotcall addin to do the same. If hot call would have these option it would be excellent.

http://www.camrivox.com/products/flexor-connect-snom/
    Hot Call is just a Dialler for any extension that is connected to the Quadro, Camrivox is a CRM application that connects direct to a SNOM handset only

Flexor CTI [snom Edition] enables snom telephony to seamlessly integrate with Outlook (see Flexor CTI for Outlook) and leading CRM applications (see Flexor CTI for CRM) to bring advanced call features and the potential for improved business processes to snom users intent on maximising ROI.

FLEXOR CTI - it is a dialler that interfaces direct with SNOM handsets only.

What you are after is the following :

Click to Dial feature within Outlook and Incoming Caller processing that allows you to make notes etc.. similar to the Flexor package.

Ie. Integration from the Quadro into Goldmine CRM, VTiger CRM, ACT CRM and other CRM Packages that allow you to dial from within them or interface with them where you can leave details etc.

That is exactly what I am working on currently and have the outbound dialling working correctly for Goldmine via Tapi Link, and CyTrack

I have an application that interfaces via IP from the Quadro telephone system, it is converted into TAPI and passed to Tapi Link or CyTrack into their respective Database interfaces - Goldmine / Act etc...

Over the next 2 weeks or so I will have the inbound connectivity fully tested so that the Quadro will be able to interface with CRM's as needed via this interface.

I will keep you informed ... once I have finished testing ... It will be an application for interfacing the Quadro and other SIP Servers that do not have a native TAPI interface.

Let me know if you are interested.... PM me here..

Regards

Kev
    Last edited by KSComs; 07-07-2010 at 10:57 AM.

Thread Information