Thread: FXS 16 port gateway

Default FXS 16 port gateway

Hi,

I have connected a QuadroFXS gateway to a quadro32x and can make outgoing calls, but the call is originating from 15@(gateway ip address).

Does anyone know how to configure this device so that each port on the gateway takes one line on the quadro.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    Hi,

I have connected a QuadroFXS gateway to a quadro32x and can make outgoing calls, but the call is originating from 15@(gateway ip address).

Does anyone know how to configure this device so that each port on the gateway takes one line on the quadro.

Thanks.
    With your call routing in the Quadro M32x, make it so that the extension is allocated an ISDN time slot - so an ISDN 10 you could allocate time slot 10 to extension 15 which is on the FXS gateway...

Is that what you mean ?

The question though is why do you think you need that ?

Regards

Kevin

I want to be able to route an incoming call to an individual extension. I want to be able to give each port on the fxs module and individual extension number.

I can log into the module and see that I can program each individual extension, but i thought this would occur automatically. I expected that each port would auto configure to an extension number. Is this not the case? Do I have to manually configure each extension?

Thank you.

The auto configuration of the QuadroFXS gateway with Quadro IP PBX will be available in 5.2 firmware releases. 5.2 is going to be published in the next couple of days. Until that you have to configure FXS gateway manually, similar to manual configuration of the IP phones on Quadro PBX.

Thread Information