Thread: Cannot make or receive calls using KSE

Default Cannot make or receive calls using KSE

I just configured a Quadro 6L (firmware 5.1.6) using Key System Emulation with Aastra 6731i IP phones. The phones get the Shared Line Appearances mapped to the programable buttons but when I press a Line(X) and I dial, I just get a busy tone. When I look at the IP lines registration I can see all SLA's registered but I dont see the IP phones being registered. If I look at the Line Status all IP phones are "Temporay offline". I am not sure if under KSE the IP lines should be registered and if so what can be wrong.

Any assitance will be highly appreciated.

Suikam Kwok
    Benchmark Technologies, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by suikam View Post
    I just configured a Quadro 6L (firmware 5.1.6) using Key System Emulation with Aastra 6731i IP phones. The phones get the Shared Line Appearances mapped to the programable buttons but when I press a Line(X) and I dial, I just get a busy tone. When I look at the IP lines registration I can see all SLA's registered but I dont see the IP phones being registered. If I look at the Line Status all IP phones are "Temporay offline". I am not sure if under KSE the IP lines should be registered and if so what can be wrong.

Any assitance will be highly appreciated.

Suikam Kwok
    I believe the AASTRA 6731i are not supported under the KSE mode - unless I am mistaken it is only for the 6751i , 480i, Snom 320, 360, 370 series.

Regards

Kevin

Kevin, thank you for looking at my post. On the user manual for version 5.1.6 at page 31 they have the 6731i listed as supported for Key System Emulation. So I think they should work. Any suggestions ???

Suikam

Reset the handset to factory default and let the system auto provision them again.. just in case there is a problem with the deployment .. apart from that check the SIPUA logs inside the Quadro to see what they say..

Sorry Im not as useful with insight here...

Regards

Kev

Kevin, thank you for your response. I was able to talk with Harutyun at Epygi technical support and there is an incompatibility problem with 5.1.6 and Aastra's 6731 in KSE mode where the Aastra registers 6 SLA's and doesn't register any extension. This should be solved in the next release. For now, I had to manually configure the phone to register the extension. Thank you anyway....

Suikam Kwok

Thread Information