Thread: Simple customer and techie reports

Smile Simple customer and techie reports

Hi:

One can view a list of extensions and the call routing talbe when you download the config in legible format.
    However that is for techies. Customers always make their own stick-on with a list of extensions. Why not provide this basic item to the customer.
    The customer needs the following:
    . A simple list of user name and extension. It would be even better if such list can be seen in the IP Phone display, and that an extension can be selected for transfer. Does any IP phone have that feature?
    . A simple list of user name, extension, user password, and the same for attached ipline for the customer admin.

Techies need a nice printout of the call routing as presented on the screen.
    Thanks for your help.
    Toon.

On SNOM handsets the phone book is downloaded to their own pphone, you can transfer from that if I am not mistaken, but it would be ideal if there was a broswer based phone book tool... **Hechem** like another bran of PBX i Deal with that can do just that..

David... I would love to give you guys at Epygi more work.. but I cant due to customer expectations...

8 (

Regards

Kev

Quadro Architect

Which brand of PBX, Kevin?

Toon, what's wrong in just printing tye "Extension management" page? Copy, paste into Excel/Word, remove some columns -> print.

David:

Thanks for the idea. It worked. But I would still like to see a simple list for customers.
    You are great. Thanks.

Toon

Hi David,

The brand of PBX .. is Digium's Switchvox SMB - using the Switchboard.... it allows one touch recording, call manipulation and a plethora of other utilities...

Regards

Kev

Quadro Architect

Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post
    Hi David,

The brand of PBX .. is Digium's Switchvox SMB - using the Switchboard.... it allows one touch recording, call manipulation and a plethora of other utilities...

Regards

Kev
    What kind of tools you are using, Kevin !!??? Instead of using the Quadro and simply ask us to add those few features you miss, you are using this kind of stuff... Shame on you, Kev... How could you do that...?!

David , I would love it if a Quadro can do everything that I need at a price point that my customers would be able to adopt as the only system for them.

If you pm me a support email I will gladly send some pictures of the tools or even point you to them but I cant seem to pm you with the details because your box is always full...

May be I need to PM one of the others to pass to you ....

Regards

Kev

Quadro Architect

yep, the box tends to be full...
    Right now there is space for two PM's... I don't know really how to increase the pm limit with this forum engine (probably need to ask admin to do that..).

Well, I was mainly kidding, but it would be interesting to have a look on the screenshots of tools you find really useful... Of course I cannot promice we'll do something like that, but who knows - maybe it will give some idea on what (and/or how) could be implemented later...

Thread Information