Thread: Illegal Calls

Default Illegal Calls

Some one has been making illegal calls on the system. In the call statistics the calling phone details are:
    "asterisk" <asterisk@113.105.152.42>
    ("Attendant" system/CR)
    As anyone any idea how to prevent this?

Well locking your system down from outside connections is a preferred method as well as the minimum of making sure that only the PBX extensions can make calls via the call routing table....

There is a security document showing you what to do in the downloads area of the Epygi website.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post
    Well locking your system down from outside connections is a preferred method as well as the minimum of making sure that only the PBX extensions can make calls via the call routing table....

There is a security document showing you what to do in the downloads area of the Epygi website.

Kevin
    Hello Kevin,
    Thank you for your help. Sorry for not replying sooner.

Regards,

Colin.

Like I said in the general forum - I think Epygi Developers need to consider implementing an automatic IP blocker when there are multiple failed attempts similar tofail2ban on asterix

Quadro Architect

Well, in this case there was no failed calls, person

If I understand correctly, all calls were successfully established due to the abcense of any restrictions on the routing rules, suggested by the "Preventing Unauthorised Calls" document..

Thread Information