Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iQall for iPhone is available now on iTunes

Before updating to 5.2 the unit should be updated to 5.1.39.first. The 5.2.x software can be used on almost all Quadro2x units. The exception to this is for older Quadro2x models that have only 32MB of NAND flash memory. Beginning with 5.1.38 software the size of NAND flash memory is also displayed within the Quadro GUI under System/Status/HW Status page. Only units that indicate 64MB of “NAND Flash” size can install 5.2.x. For more details see the 5.2 release notes.
    For opening the access for iQall go to Internet Uplink/Filtering Rules and click on Add. Select HTTP or HTTPS (if you want secure connection) and Action - Allowed. Enter the IP address or your iPhone and press Save. If you don't know the IP address or iPhone - put 0.0.0.0/0 in IP mask and save but then everybody from the Internet may have access to your unit and therefore you need to have a strong admin password.

Thank you for the information.
    And yes, my Quadro 2x only has 32MB memory so 5.2 will not load.

As for the iQall settings, I am going to make the firewall change now and I will come back here if I am unsuccessful with the change.

Thank you again for your valuable input.

Quick question.
    How can we create a very secure password for the quadro if only digits are allowed?

maybe "strong" is not the best word, you are right - only the numeric passwords are allowed. I meant choosing some long password. For example, a 15 digits long password of randomly generated digits is strong enough.

Can I suggest that Epygi put on its key page on iQall i.e. http://www.epygi.com/iqall/226/ the weblink for purchasing iQall?

That is http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iqall/id352659493?mt=8

This link is listed on Epygi's iQall announcement which is linked from the Epygi home page, but listing it on the key page for iQall as well would be useful because at the moment the Apple Store search function does not find iQall so it is difficult to find or buy it going direct through Apple, perhaps unless you know it is in the Social networking category, or are very familiar with buying iPhone apps.
    Last edited by moss_sm; 07-09-2010 at 04:34 AM.

Thank you for suggestion, we've added that link to iQall main page.

hrant

Not all Quadro2x models are upgradable to 5.2. Please, for details read the Release notes.
    As far as iQall is concerned then it is not different from your PC browser when you are trying to open the Quadro GUI. Both iQall and browser are using the http(s) protocol and if your browser works the iQall should work as well. Are you able to configure the Quadro firewall to allow access to Quadro GUI from Internet via browser.

That was amazing, if that product has really come to the market. I hope they bang onto it. Best of luck for this product.

Tried finding the iQall android app on Appvn and was unable to find it. Haven't it been released for android yet?

When I try open the app it is not responding. Do the iQall app not support the latest iOS 11.2.2?

--
    Garry Joshi
    AppValley Test DPC TweakBox

Thread Information