Thread: Call Routing Wizard: Routing call Settings

Default Call Routing Wizard: Routing call Settings

In the Routing Call Settings page of the Call Routing Wizard, in the 'Destination Host' field, I'm trying to enter '02088579276.call.me.uk'. When I click on Next, I receive an error 'Error: Invalid IP address or hostname specified' for this entry.

My ITSP, Andrews and Arnold, uses this format — my full SIP URL is sip:[number]@[number].call.me.uk. I have entries in the Call Routing table that already have this format for the hostname (and they work in terms of making calls) but my problem is that I cannot create new entries using the same format.

Has the code changed because I now cannot enter hostnames containing digits?

David Reddington

Have you tried duplicating the existing working rule and changing the numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by davidreddington View Post
    In the Routing Call Settings page of the Call Routing Wizard, in the 'Destination Host' field, I'm trying to enter '02088579276.call.me.uk'. When I click on Next, I receive an error 'Error: Invalid IP address or hostname specified' for this entry.

My ITSP, Andrews and Arnold, uses this format — my full SIP URL is sip:[number]@[number].call.me.uk. I have entries in the Call Routing table that already have this format for the hostname (and they work in terms of making calls) but my problem is that I cannot create new entries using the same format.

Has the code changed because I now cannot enter hostnames containing digits?

David Reddington

Duplicating the existing item, or indeed setting-up a new item, results in the same error message.

Thread Information