Thread: IP Phones not keeping Extensions

Angry IP Phones not keeping Extensions

Multiple Snom 300 extensions, initial config works 100%. Phone can recieve calls both local and external.

After an undetermined
    (anything from 10 minutres -> 6 hours) amount of time, the Phone will suddenly not accept incoming calls (local or external).

The calls are diverted to the Autoattendant. The Phone configuration remains unchanged, and is registared on the PABX (both the phone and the PABX acknowledge this) yet it goes straight to VM without ringing.

any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_eNET View Post
    Multiple Snom 300 extensions, initial config works 100%. Phone can recieve calls both local and external.

After an undetermined
    (anything from 10 minutres -> 6 hours) amount of time, the Phone will suddenly not accept incoming calls (local or external).

The calls are diverted to the Autoattendant. The Phone configuration remains unchanged, and is registared on the PABX (both the phone and the PABX acknowledge this) yet it goes straight to VM without ringing.

any ideas?

Out of interest, could you provide a network map of how the Quadro is deployed please - this will aide in the system diagnosis.

Kev

Hi, Turns out that the issue was with VLAN priority (i know i didnt mention that). Looks like the VLANs where dropping from the phone because we had QoS running on the HP equipment. Once we turned that off, all working nicely!

Thread Information