Thread: BLF and Call Interception

Default BLF and Call Interception

Was working with programing the Pkeys on the Snom 320 to monitor other extensions and intercept calls on those extensions. Snom 320 has Firmware version 7.3.23 Epygi 4x is running firmware 5.1.18. Was able to browse to the snom and program the pkeys to monitor useing my ext, BLF and the extension being monitored, but was unable to get it to intercept calls. Tried to prgram it thru the epygi and then activate the extension monitoring and call pickup list on the snom. This caused the ext monitoring to stop and the lamps to not light. Tried to place it back to the previous config and now none of the lamps will light except the active line. Any ideas on why I can't get the BLF to monitor again or how I can get it back?

Quadro Architect

Well, if you use autoconfiguration, it is better not to play then with phone settings too much.. Just program the keys on the Quadro, and factory reset the Snom, so it gets the config from Quadro. BLF and interception should work then.

Quote Originally Posted by davrays View Post
    Well, if you use autoconfiguration, it is better not to play then with phone settings too much.. Just program the keys on the Quadro, and factory reset the Snom, so it gets the config from Quadro. BLF and interception should work then.
    Sorry to add to an old old thread, but I'm finding the Quadro GUI very difficult to understand - nothing seems to be where I'd expect it to be.

Exactly where in the Quadro user interface do you go to program the phone keys?

Thanks, Peter

Open the "Telephony>>Line Settings>>IP Line Settings" and click on the "Advanced" of the needed line. If you want to configure all the phones of the same type similar way then in "Line Settings" click on "Manage IP Phones Templates".

For the benefit of anybody for whom BLF just stops working:

We obtained a licence to go up to 16 extensions, and we have been gradually increasing the number. The BLF just stopped working.

There is a setting on a hidden page xx.xx.xx.xx/generalconfig.cgi called 'Subscription limitation', and the default value is 75.

Probably you never come up against this limit with 8 extensions. Anyway I increased the value to 120 and that solved the problem, then I reduced it to 100 and that seems to still be OK for the time being. Apparently it takes a lot of resources if you increase it too much.

If you have issues with Extensions/BLF not working and the Events log says 'Subscriptions limit exceeded:MW[7],BLF [68} total limit is: 75' - then this is your problem.

Thread Information