Thread: Yealink Configuration

Default Yealink Configuration

Hi i have those models of Yealink T20P,T26P,and T28P but when i want to configurate in my Quadro2X i choose Other but the mac address register appears disable, can anyone tell me how i must have to install it please.

Kind Regards

Quadro Architect

The support for Yealink T28 should be in the new versions of 5.1 firmware, so you don't need to choose "Other" for that. The rest Yealink models will be fully supported in 5.2 software.
    But you can confgure them now without problems using the "Other" model type. When you choose "Other", there is no sense in entering MAC, as anyway your phone will not be autoconfigured. You have to configure it yourself.
    After you configure the network and other settings on the phone, you need to set the Quadro as the registration SIP Server on the phone, and make sure you enter on the phone the same Username/Password, which you have Quadro's IP line. If you do so, the phone will register on Quadro and work (make incoming and outgoing calls) - the same way as all IP phones do.

Best regards,
    David

This guide has been tested for Yealink T20, T22, T26 and T28 with firmware version X.51.0.10, Be aware that different firmware revisions may have different web interface formats and functionality.

The preferred method to configure a Yealink T2X Phone is via Provisioning. You can however follow this guide to manually configure your phone.

Configuring the Phone to Register with 3CX PhoneSystem

1. Start up the phone and identify its IP Address – press the menu key on the phone, and select the "Settings" option. For this example we will assume the IP Address of the phone is 10.0.0.116, and IP Address of the 3CX PhoneSystem machine is 10.0.0.11
    2. Point your browser to the web interface of the phone: http://10.0.0.116
    3. Enter the phone's login username (default "admin") and password (default "admin").

4. Click on the "Account" tab
    5. We now need to set the phone to register with 3CX PhoneSystem. Ensure that the "Account" field is set to "Account 1", and in the "Basic" section, configure as follows:

a. Set the "Line Active" field to "On"
    b. Set the "Label" field to the name you want to appear on the Phone display
    c. Set the "Display Name" field to the name you want to appear on another phone's display when calling other phones
    d. Set the "Register Name" field to the extension number you want to associate with this phone
    e. Set the "User Name" field to the extension's Authentication ID
    f. Set the "Password" field to the extension's Authentication Password
    g. Set the "SIP Server" field to the IP Address of the 3CX PhoneSystem machine – in this example, 10.0.0.11. (If you would like to specify the FQDN of the 3CX PhoneSystem machine instead of the IP Address, please review this FAQ first)
    h. Set the SIP Server "Port" field to the SIP Port of the 3CX PhoneSystem machine (default "5060")
    i. Ensure the "NAT Traversal" field is set to "Disabled"
    j. Set the "Voice Mail" field to your system's Special Voice Mail Extension Number. (In a 3-digit installation, the default is "999" - you can check the correct value from the "Settings -> General" page in the 3CX Management Console)

6. Next, we need to configure the audio codecs. Scroll down to the end of the "Basic" section, and expand the "Codecs" section.
    7. Ensure that the "Enable codecs" list box contains first "PCMU", then "PCMA", and finally "G729"

8. We also need to configure the phone to subscribe for MWI and BLF notifications. Scroll down to the end of the "Codecs" section, and expand the "Advanced" section:

a. Set the "Subscribe Register" field to "Enabled"
    b. Set the "Subscribe for MWI" field to "Enabled"
    9. Click the "Confirm" button at the bottom of the page. The phone will now register with the 3CX Phone System. This can be verified via the "Extension Status" page of the 3CX Management Console.

Configuring BLF on the Yealink T26 and T28 Memory Keys (Optional)

Note: The Yealink T22 and the Yealink T20 do not have Memory Keys and therefore do not have BLF functionality.

You can also manually configure the Yealink T26 and T28 Memory Keys to monitor the status of other extensions on the system.

1. Click on the "Phone" tab, and then select the "DSS Key" page.

2. For each button you would like to configure, configure an extension to be monitored by configuring the "DSS Key 1" row (for example) as follows:

a. Set the "Type" field to "BLF"
    b. Set the "Line" field to "Line 1"
    c. Set the "Extension" field to the extension number to be monitored (for example 100)
    d. Set the "Directly Number" field to the dial sequence for picking up calls to the extension number to be monitored (in this example "*20*100")
    3. Click the "Confirm" button at the bottom of the page. Your phone will now re-register with the 3CX Phone System with the monitoring settings enabled.

Thread Information