Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Problem with 3pcc and new 5.1.27(30) firmware?

  1. #1

    Default Problem with 3pcc and new 5.1.27(30) firmware?

    Hi,

    we have an issue with new PBX firmware.
    We start a call via 3pcc software, first party ring, we answer, but call don't proceed to second party.
    Software we are developing use 'system' for establish the call (like you in 'hot call').
    With a 2xi and 5.1.19 there's no problem, but if we update firmware to 5.1.27, we cannot establish call, also with your 'Hot call' app; on logs we've seen that 'system' become 's00'. Same issue with a 4x with 5.1.30.
    Are we missing something?
    Any suggestion?

    Regards, Lunacom.

  2. #2
    Quadro Architect
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Around myself
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Well, I cannot tell the eaxct reason yet (I'll ask around), but first thing which comes to my mind - try to update the Call Control ActiveX. There were some changes done to the interface lately. Theoretically they should not result in incompatibility, but... who knows. It worth to check. Just upgrade to the newest CallControl ActiveX, and try again.

    Best rgeards,
    David

    P.S. If this doen't work, can you please show here the "extcc.log" ("logs/extcc.log" from the downloaded log file; or you can get this log by typing "extcc.log" in the "Show Custom Log :" box on the "System"-> "Diagnostics"->"Show System Logs" page)?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunacom View Post
    Hi,

    we have an issue with new PBX firmware.
    We start a call via 3pcc software, first party ring, we answer, but call don't proceed to second party.
    Software we are developing use 'system' for establish the call (like you in 'hot call').
    With a 2xi and 5.1.19 there's no problem, but if we update firmware to 5.1.27, we cannot establish call, also with your 'Hot call' app; on logs we've seen that 'system' become 's00'. Same issue with a 4x with 5.1.30.
    Are we missing something?
    Any suggestion?

    Regards, Lunacom.

    Is your system browser based and are you using IE ?

    Kevin

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KSComs View Post
    Is your system browser based and are you using IE ?

    Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

    no... our software is written with FoxPro.

    For David,

    we are using callcontrol.ocx (2.1.2.0).

    Regards, Lunacom.

  5. #5
    Quadro Architect
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Around myself
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    That is the latest published one... Can you please send me your mail address via PM, so I can send you the version 2.2.0.0 to test?

  6. #6

    Default

    Another question... There's a way to know the number of active subscriptions in old firmwares, like i see in new one in "status" web page?

    Regards. Lunacom.

  7. #7
    Quadro Architect
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Around myself
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunacom View Post
    Another question... There's a way to know the number of active subscriptions in old firmwares, like i see in new one in "status" web page?

    Regards. Lunacom.
    Nop, no way. Thats why we added that info in the newer versions.

  8. #8

    Default

    Hi David,

    thank you very much.
    New ocx seem to have resolved issue.

    Regards.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 3pCC and Integration
    By KSComs in forum 3PCC
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 06:20 AM
  2. Firmware bug for 2XI and FXO Gateway current firmware
    By KSComs in forum Troubleshooting and Problems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 09:59 AM
  3. UPDATe firmware problem
    By walid in forum Troubleshooting and Problems
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 12:03 PM
  4. Documentation 3PCC
    By progisoft in forum Français
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:05 PM
  5. 3pcc c++
    By progisoft in forum 3PCC
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •