Thread: Incomin SIP Calls Fail

Default Incomin SIP Calls Fail

I have a Quadro6L and when an incomin SIP call is made it is hung up after 3 - 5 seconds (caller does not hear anything) and not phone ring.

Where can I look to see the issue.

George

Turning on loggin it appears it is an incoming call routing problem.

New Thu Nov 5 02:12:32 2009 2 CALLCONTROL call routing failure A call finally failed to establish through rule #4 Call Routing Table
    New Thu Nov 5 02:12:16 2009 2 CALLCONTROL call routing failure A call finally failed to establish through rule #4 Call Routing Table
    New Thu Nov 5 02:11:02 2009 2 CALLCONTROL call routing failure A call finally failed to establish through rule #4 Call Routing Table
    New Thu Nov 5 02:10:38 2009 2 CALLCONTROL call routing failure A call finally failed to establish through rule #4 Call Routing Table
    New Thu Nov 5 02:10:38 2009 1 CALLCONTROL call routing success A call has been established through rule #4 Call Routing Table
    New Thu Nov 5 02:10:38 2009 1 CALLCONTROL call routing success A call has been established through rule #4 Call Routing Table
    New Thu Nov 5 02:10:37 2009 1 CALLCONTROL call routing success A call has been established through rule #4 Call Routing Table
    New Thu Nov 5 02:10:37 2009 1 CALLCONTROL call routing success A call has been established through rule #4 Call Routing Table

Can someone give me a simple call routing table entry that will route all incoming call to extension 11.

George

It appears the call were coming in but going no where.

05-Nov-2009 02:28:13 16 sec "0354411399" <354072467@202.169.178.10>("GoTalk (added by VoIP Carrier Wizard)" 99/CR) 0354072467@sip.gotalk.com:5060 Close Reason: Got BYE message

The caller just get dead time and is hung up after 5 seconds but no extensions ring.

How do I get this to either just ring and extension or hut group?

Quadro Architect

The system seems a bit misconfigured...
    I have a feeling that you played a bit with the Extension table of the unit, and maybe deleted some of autogenerated extension... Or maybe switch ON the "Route all incoming SIP calls to Call Routing" box without real need...

First - I suppose you have registered an account on "gotalk.com" using "VoIP Carrier Wizard", right? That wizard has created one routing rule for outgoing calls, and one extension (extension 99 in your case) for incoming calls. Dod you delete or modify the extension 99?

If not, then did you enable the cehckbox I was mentioning above? If yes, try to stitch it OFF and see if it helps...

Best regards,
    David

Thanks David,

Turning off the Route All Call box did help. The main question I have now is for VOIP calls how can I get them to go straight to an extension rather than to the AA.

George

Quadro Architect

George, any incoming SIP call is routed based on the "destination number" it contains. That number is set by sender, and you can see that number in the "To" filed of incoming SIP message.

Lets say, the destination number is XXXXX.
    As soon as Quadro receives the message, it looks for an extension having "XXXXX" username. If such extension exists, the call comes to that extension. If such extension is abcent, the call goes to the Call Routing Table (CRT), and is processed according to the routing rules - the system tries to match the XXXXX agains the patterns in the CRT.

So first of all, you need to know what destination number your calls have, and based on that, you can easily configure the rest, based on the information above...

Best regards,
    David

Thread Information